Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the bugs in my room: Please don't go on my bed as I sleep. I have a problem with ants and maggot thingies...*shivers* Okay I'm cleaning my room tomorrow.

to my friend: hey you are near my and yelling in my ear right now! you argue about bible you understand! yeah i know there everything is lame, i know that.. :lol: right now you are like silly profesor! :D

to the boxes in my room : GET OUT!

to my friend levon(CatherineWillows): im sorry that all those stupid boxes are all over your room and also that we have to share a room:)

to allie : wait til you come back and realize that someone new is in your house...lol its me!!!!

to other alie: we are going to that lake today!!! and awwe i wish you could move in with us but there just isnt enough room!awwe but your moving soon right?hahah stupid me! and yea just down the street!

to myself: stop picking nose, you think you will get some gold or something? :lol:

to beer: why are you looking at me with those puppy eyes.. mom gonna kill me if i will take you! because she sad: 'one for me and one for her' damn.. :(

to 'angel' me: don't tell me what is better for my health, i already know that :p
to 'evil' me: you think so? yeah..i think i need take that beer..mhhm you right :devil:

To that car driver, you need to retake your road theory test and to your passsenger, you need anger management classes; Didn't your mamma teach you not to swear in front of children?

To stupid "friend": I DO NOT LIKE YOU! You stupid homophobic little swear word!!! I cannot believe you! You know I'm bi and you're still making stupid jokes about being bi and gay...and it hurts and makes me hate you!!! Like AH! I just can't handle you anymore...I do not like you...we are not friends (now I got to say were not friends to her face I'm pretty sure :p)

To another friend who's being stupid: I know what you're asking our friend...she's telling me. No I'm not hitting on you when I say "lol" you're not very bright are you?

To (supposedly) best friends: Thanks a bunch. You guys ditch me for TWO FRIGGIN WEEKS for BOYS. And now you call me, now cuz they all went vacationing, did they? I'll come in and fill their empty spots. Anything for you guys. And don't tell me your not all teeny-boppers or LGs or whatever, you guys don't know what the meaning of true fashion is, or what real love is, or what the world really is compared to a bunch of snivelling perverted guys. SERIOUSLY.

To dad:
No I'm not going to give you grandchildren.. arghhh.. stop harassing and forcing me! :mad: Don't you ever notice those awkward silences after you said such a thing, don't you notice me looking down at the floor one time and the other time saying that you can wish all you want but you won't get them from me? Geezz, read the signs dad!

To a friend:
I wish there was something I could do to cheer you up.

to my mother:
What the hell happened to you? have you gone insane?!?! No matter how angry you are, people who want to live don't stop in the middle of the freeway!

You know what? I don't really care if you want to do it again, but next time, please don't do it while I am in the car.

To myself:
My boy - when will you move your lazy bootey and finally start tp practice? It´s hardly two weeks - until you have to run whole damn 24 hours. :angry:

To my friend/roommate: Get these god damn boxes unpacked and out of my room. Today I spent almost half of an hour looking for my shirt...I never even found it. Please just get these unpacked soon.

To my aunt: I hope you call soon...I'm getting bored, and yeesh, tomorrow...I'm coming to work with you!

To a certain someone: I love you...with all my heart. And I'll figure out a way to tell you to your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back