Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my friend's boyfriend:
You're an asshole and nobody likes you - I don't know why my friend keeps coming back to you even when you hit her like you do - if you don't leave her alone and let her move on, we're not going to stay quiet for much longer. You really piss me off thinking it's cool to hurt her when everyone thinks you're a complete idiot and one of these days, even though she won't listen to us when we tell her that you don't love her, she's going to open her eyes and see you for what you really are!

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest!

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

To a "friend": You are moody, take things to far, and, quite frankly, YOU are the bitch. You never get why we don't get your practical jokes, then get upset at ours. ARGH! I could really kill you! :p
To "him" (again): Why did you have to move in ICT, so you were right across from me, WHY?????
To the boy I sit next to in ICT: OMG, you are so effing funny! Liking the "project", keep working! :D I should fancy YOU, not HIM, but, well, c'est la vie :rolleyes:
To self : argh, IDIOT, why make things so hard for yourself? Hnn????

To mum:
Please, next time warn me when you're going to make some garlic bread.. my whole bedroom smells like it now, and now I can't sleep because well, frankly, I just craaaaave for garlic bread now :p

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Catherinesmyidol said:
To Jayne: I LOVE the beach picture in your banner! It's gorgeous! Did you take that? :)
Well of course I did, Jenna :D *looks at Wibble* Nooo honestly, I did.. otherwise I'll be disqualified for all the upcoming photocompetitions and I don't want that :eek: Nooo, I took it.. It's Inch Beach, Co. Kerry in Ireland :D

Here you have it in large

To self:
1 done, 2 to go ;)

It really is a gorgeous pic, Jayne!! And good luck with your 2 to go. :)

To my sister: Thank you for watching CSI with me. It made me really happy.

To my other sister; SHUT UP! I don't want to play barbies with you!

To my girl: I really get home soon. I miss you so much!

To this diet coke I'm drinking :)lol): Wow. You taste really good. :lol:

To someone: I've to tell you something.

To "another" someone: I've to tell you something.

To "both" someone's: don't be mad at me, I just wanted to help... :(

To myself: Stop thinking so fast!!! :p

To myself:
Just chill out and stop being such a perfectionist. It's getting you down and you can't always give everything you've got to everything you do. Vent to your friends, that's what they're their for. Stop being so closed-up and it's alright to cry sometimes. It isn't a flaw and everyone needs to do it sometimes.

to a friend : why did you post that! it was mean it made me cry! i never said i hated you! i just hate that i cant have you! you and another certane someone are my friends and you always will be! but right now im hurting inside and your just not helpin by saying all this stupid stuff!

To someone: Why are you doing this? All I wanted you to do was be happy, not tell me that you hate us together and you want us to feel guilty and so on. I don't feel like I'm aloud to be happy anymore...because it seems like everytime I even attempt it something has to go wrong. All I wanted was for you to be happy that I'm finally feeling good...why can't I have that? I honestly don't know why...am I asking for too much?

I just want to be happy...I'm sick of tears...I just want them to be over with. I want to be happy...and I am...until you come along latley...you just hafve to make me cry it seems like...call me harsh, but this is how I feel.

And you want me to live a lie...you wnat me to love you...but I can't do that again. It hurt the first time I lived a lie, it hurt the second time I lived a lie and I refuse to do it again. I'm finally in love with someone...someone who makes me happy, someone who I can tell anything and she won't judge me, someone that I feel that was meant for me...and it hurts when your telling me that you don't want me to be with her...

JayneEmilysRealm said:
RoosCSILover said:
To my teachers:

WUAHUAHUA! You guys have meetings because of us, discussing our grades, and we're sitting on the beach, tanning, with our sunglasses, with cocktails and ice creams :devil:
Now that is not nice :( :lol:

Nooo - don´t react. Due to this is precisely what they expect from you. :D

To someone: When you notice it tomorrow (if you notice it), I hope you'll understand. I hope you'll say something useful. Something that will cheer me up. Something that makes me realise it's not as bad as it seems. Anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back