Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my stalker:
You flirt! :p And reveal yourself, I want to know and see who is stalking me :) Oh and I so think you're voice is like.. whaaaa, so immensely HOT!

To my legs:
Get up, you need to make coffee!

To my friend:
You're an ass. I want my money and my book and then you're out of my life. Thanks.

To this food: Ew...you taste gross...why did I cook you so badly?

To my little sister: Do you EVER get off MSN, you've been on for the past like 8 hours...

To the poem that little sister wrote: You're sad...and it's umm little sisters life explained on paper...why are you so sad? AH! And why can't I stop reading you over and over?

To myself: I sure as hell hope things work out...I really do...

To one of my best friends: stop being so pessimist! You're a wonderful person, you've lots of friends... you have me! :D :p So, give a smile and a hug. ;)

My hair looks like shit, Mom. Well, maybe not like shit. But it doesn't look like I want it to, and you know how much of a perfectionist I can be. I don't care if the chemicals are bad for my hair, let's buy another box and try again. Brown hair with random red splotches in it is not the new style, thank you very much.

Lia said:
My hair looks like shit, Mom. Well, maybe not like shit. But it doesn't look like I want it to, and you know how much of a perfectionist I can be. I don't care if the chemicals are bad for my hair, let's buy another box and try again. Brown hair with random red splotches in it is not the new style, thank you very much.

trust me I know the feeling. I let my mom try once just to prove to her she can't color hair for beans (I just let her try to put a streak of purple in it). Now I get it professionaly done. You should go to a salon to get it colored, it looks soooo much better.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
To my stalker:
You flirt! :p And reveal yourself, I want to know and see who is stalking me :) Oh and I so think you're voice is like.. whaaaa, so immensely HOT!

thanks ;)

to bugs,moth, etc
stop attacking me! :p

Laetri said:
Lia said:

trust me I know the feeling. I let my mom try once just to prove to her she can't color hair for beans (I just let her try to put a streak of purple in it). Now I get it professionaly done. You should go to a salon to get it colored, it looks soooo much better.

You know, I've kinda made my peace with it. If I leave it down, it just looks red. You don't see the splotches, really. I think I was just being melodramatic, lol, but the storm's passed.

To this song: Heh, I like you...I will listen to you until I get a headache!!

To someone who's always calling my cellphone: STOP CALLING MY PHONE! I have a house phone...what a wonderful thing that phone is! Yeesh, I can't afford all this calling your doing!

To my auntie: AH! I can't wait to see you :D

To myself: Stop shaking...I don't even know why you're shaking...

To the scary lawyer people: I am NOT Rebecca Cameron. You have the wrong person! I have been telling you that for 9 months now. Quit calling me! You aren't even legally allowed to call me because I am a minor but whenever I TELL you that you just tell me I am withholding information and that I was really born on september 18th 1980. wtf.

To my dad I dont want to watch this movie I want to go watch fireworks!

to nan.
its been exactly 1 year today since you passed away. its been a tough year but would be soooo much better if you were here with us. hope you like the flowers we have left for you. nige is taking it pretty badly and misses you the most.
i never got to say thank you for giving me away at our wedding. you made our day extra special. jake is gorgeous now and doing so well. kristen starts her new school on monday oh and i forgot to tell you we have moved just down the road from you.
wish you were here nan, everyone does but at least we know you can keep an eye on grandad now watch out for the twins for me and will speak to you tonight when we bring kris to see you.
we love and miss you always

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

whew, I feel much better now that I've gotten that off my chest...

To someone: DAMN, you are so hot!

To my boss: I did my work experience, I worked for you for 6 months for free, and now you just put someone else in my place while officially my contract hasn't even ended yet?? YOU ASSHOLE!

To my eyes: Yeah, I know...you want to be closed and be sleeping...but guess what? I don't have time for that.

To my Kraft Dinner: I don't overly want you...but meh, you're easy to make and it's pretty hard to burn you (although I have accomplished it once before)

To my boss: UGH, I don't want to work the weirdo shift again...I don't like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back