Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my sister: BUY YOUR OWN CDs. I can't be expected to provide the entire planet with blank CDs. :rolleyes:

parents: are you kidding me!?! you act cared and like you give a toss about my mobility. but when i call to get food, they just dont cook it!!! i can cook, but i cant move well, so i waited 2hrs later on a weak and light head and make myself and my lil food :(

reallly not impressed

kazzy - thanks ;) ;)

To some people who annoy me with their constant chattering:
Okay, I know you're really excited, I know you have lots of things to tell me, but could you please like, take it into the other room? And BTW, I know you're reading this, I know you read everything I write, and it gets REALLY ANNOYING. And stop telling me that RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED. I'll write the damn song already. Jeez.

To dad:
I had 2 fantastic bachelor weeks with you :p See, we do get along so well, as long as it's just the two of us.. at those moments I don't mind that people say I take after you.. but when there's a third person around, why do things go wrong between us? :(

To my canary:
Please stop being so hyperactive when I actually try to sleep!

To thesis:
Why can't you write yourself?

Oh, oh, CSI is my religion too! I wanna join, can I please?
(no I can't say that out loud, my parents will think I went completely nuts. Finally!)

Mine already do :rolleyes:

to my friend: I'm so glad I have you (have you, you're mine, mine I tell you! :lol:) I can talk to you, laugh with you, and I don't feel so alone as I used to. We had a great time yesterday, with the rest too, of course, but still. I'm glad we've become friends.

*thumbs up for Miss_Undercover * ;) :D

to my foot: stop hurting with no reason! :mad:
to my eyes: hey don't shut down so early :p

to someone: turn out that stupid music! :mad:
why it is happening to me! why under my window! :mad:
get away or i will throw with egg! :p wait...it's not under my window.. and it's not behind my wall eather...
LOL! :lol: that sound is coming from my computer game aahah! :lol:

to myself: now you see how blond you sometimes can be! :D

After a few weeks at the YMCA weight room I think I'll be able to play jacks with my vagina.
Rofl.

to travis: fuck you bitch im just trying to do something nice for my sister god it's her wedding you dont have to be a bitch about it so fuck you man or wait can i even call you a man

to a person at fanfiction.net:
f@#$ you too i got word and it's not good enough for you go suck a duck i used word so how is it my falt for the grammer i did spell check 2 and it said my grammer was fine so screw you make me sick you dont know anything i believe a microsoft program more then you

To my roommate: Yes...tell her! DO IT!

To my eyes: I know...you want to sleep...but you're not aloud...becaues well, I have things to do

To people who starred at me cause of my cool socks: I'M COOLER THEN YOU! Gawd...I like my socks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back