Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CatherineWillows, I love your icon. I'm that way too. :)

I can't say this out loud because I'd burst into tears. To my very, very best friend in the entire world: Please don't hurt yourself in anyway. You know that your friends would miss you severely if you ever did anything like that. Just... don't do anything. I'm begging you.

To the nasty ants in my kitchen: GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! :lol:

To my mom: Don't tell me what I do and don't want. Don't tell me who I do like and who I don't. Don't assume I like the same things as you. As a matter of fact, don't do anything at all. Just sit there are your middle child (not me, btw) continues to put herself in harms ways; Sit there as your youngest daughter becomes so full of hatred and anger that she can't even smile anymore. And yeah, just sit there as I tell you something important and just look away. Why do you think us three girls never want to be around you? Take a look around. The signs are everywhere!

To someone:
Stop making my head spin, I must concentrate on my thesis! :p

To dad:
Just because you work outside of the house doesn't mean that I don't do a thing at home! You leave the house early in the morning and come back home around 7pm, you wait for dinner to be served, you let me do the dishes most of it myself and then you go and get yourself half drunk, if not totally drunk. You think I didn't do a fecking thing! Or at least you make me think you think so, because I heard you talking on the phone to mum yesterday, saying that I was working hard for my thesis.. and you know what, dad, actually I didn't! Don't pretend you know what is going on in this house, don't pretend you actually know what a thesis is, you don't read the signs that I'm having certain feelings for someone right now, mum would've noticed it right away. Oh and next time, when mum sends me a text that grandma has to undergo by-pass surgery and you phone mum for more information, why couldn't you give me the info first? No, instead you had to phone my brother first :mad: It's not a matter of love, dad, because I know you do.. it's just a matter of understanding.

To my eyes: Can you stop closing yourself? It's not my fault you wanted to open up early and now you want to bother me all day by trying to close yourself?! :rolleyes:

To the birds in my back garden: Can you please stop singing at freaking 5:00 in the morning. Some of us have school.

To my sister: i love you more than anyone else in the world, but you really wind me up some times. Can't you see that when i'm tired or upset, i just need to be left alone. You are the greatest person on the planet to me, so please stop teasing me and go back to your old, cuddly, lovely self.

To the weather: Please don't rain on monday

To a friend: please do your schoolwork, I´d love you to do other things, like talk to me :p but right now school is more important. Trust me, I´m not going anywhere.
To the workers on the street: Stop making so much noise. First of all you are breaking down a holy place, that cinema has been there for longer than I exist! and Second, I can´t hear a damn thing when people are calling me on the phone!

I'm not allowed to say it out loud...but I...I really...REALLY...wanna bash that person on the head...*brandishes weapon* I'm trying SO HARD to keep my mouth shut.

ok travis you are like one of my best friends but you went to far, i was being sarcatic i didn't really think john was gay so why did you have to tell him or atleast say my name god i can really hate you some times. Now john hates me and i feel aful, i miss talking to him he wont evan look at me you saw what he did in class all i tried to do is pass him his sharpener and he snatched it out of my hand and gave me a look so john im sorry but travis i think you should be saying sorry to me :(

To my best male friend:
Heh, sorry I didn't text you back.. well but you know us.. we say: "I'll call you sunday" and then don't call.. send a text: "Lemme call you next weekend" and then we don't. and when we run into each other on the street after several months: "we must meet up!" and then we postpone it always. But you know, Addis, I know that although we hardly see each other, you're always there, just always. And I so love you for that! You're my matie xx

To my work:
I feel like such an idiot that I didn't the read the memo well and now I filled the form in uhm.. wrong.. what to do? what to do? I think I'll just fax it or something.. but I like it that you're actually giving me the opportunity to go waterskiing :p

to john

im sorry it was only a joke you dont have to be like that and besides i begged him not to do it, i dont think your gay i really dont, you are to funny to be gay, so if it anyone be mad at travis he was the one who said it, because i know im mad at him, and i know you miss my purfume :lol: so please forgive me

Mom and Dad; I'm 17 now, I can take care of myself. I really wanna go to the BBQ party at my archery training centre tonight. I miss my coach and I miss my archery friends. I haven't seen them since Christmas and I really miss them. I know that you two love me and are only looking out for me but sometimes, I just gotta learn to take care of myself.

i hate the fact that mother pretends everything is fine when its not. and then when i care and do things for her and help her out its like whatever and she just goes about her day,moping and whining- hoping someone will ask her if shes okay and then shell say yea im fine

AHHHH!! she makes me mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back