Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
to a friend(sort of), who, yes, is registered here and might see this, but f*** that, I hope she does: YOU F***ING SUCK. I cannot believe you. I thought we were friends, and then I hear that you've been talking behind my f***ing back, making fun of me, and complaining about something so STUPID as the length of the message I wrote in your yearbook!!! YES I'M TALKING TO YOU KATIE. What? You didn't think I knew??? Yeah. I know you didn't. But Jody's a better friend then you are. You know what? F*** this. Since you couldn't do it to my face, I'll do it. Tommorrow at school, I'm dumping you. I don't need you in my life.

<edit> To another "friend": You stupid whore. I want to slap that grin off of your goddamn face, because God knows you deserve it. Talking behind my back with the aforementioned KATIE, complaining because I BOUGHT THE SAME SHIRT YOU TRIED ON? Come on, how bloody juvenile can you get??? We've been friends for 12 years!!! You remember what I wore on the first day of first grade!!! And now you're throwing it all away because you've decided to be a bitch. You know what? You're both getting dumped tommorrow, because I have enough negative energy. Have fun at university, I hope you crash and burn.

Haha.
We're not adults, we're your kids.
We can't stay still for hours like you, sorry.
You really annoy me lately.

To mother: These tears aren’t fake, my words aren’t fake, and I’m not fake. You don't understand anyone, I swear it's your goal to start at least 5 arguments with me a month, and it hurts. It just hurts me so much, and I can pretend it doesn't, but it does. And when I finally tell you what had happened, you don't believe me because "I'm saying it for the attention"...that's not what you say for attention, that's something you only say when it's actually happened. It took me 5 years to tell you what happened, and you don't believe me! It's hurting me...and I don't like it, because this is not what I wanted, regardless of what you say.

To jerk ass: You're a homophobic ass! Your goal is to hurt people. The stuff you say isn't funny; it's serious. I'm sick and tired of it; you don't care about anybody but yourself. You don't realize people have emotions, but yeah, they do. And you say words can't hurt anybody...YEAH THEY F*CKING CAN!!! They hurt like hell...but your life's so perfect, and you’re so perfect, you probably don't even know what emotions are. You're just a rich ass who everyone pretends to like because you have money...the truth is, you don't have any REAL friends...and you may have many more friends then me, but I have many more real friends then you. So go ahead and hurt as many people as you can but what goes around comes around. (and no...I'm not saying I'm going to kill him...sorry my roommate just asked that :p)

To myself: Girl, you need to follow your diet!
To a friend: Dude, stop being jealous, it´s your own fault you are not coming to visit me in Spain.
To another friend: I want an e-mail ;)
To my colleague and best friend at the moment: I´m going to miss you! Only 19 days of work left :(

To a friend:
I just sent you the early-morning-edition-email, so stop asking for an email :p

To my cousin and friend:
I'm thinking of you girl! You're the best and sweetest girl on earth.. with the kindest heart. Love you to bits!

to nigel. i am not moving house again. next time you want to move the wardrobes or anything. do it your bloody self.
i have more bruises than anything.

to kristen. bloody tidy your bedroom or you are not moving with us. im not super woman.

To a friend:
I feel special thanks to you ;)

To mum and dad:
I know you have problems of your own at the moment.. esp with dad, age 57, losing his job and such.. that's why I wanted to let you know that I love you to bits, and I owe you so much and I'm sorry that you will have to help me out moving out and such.. but don't worry, I have already had some offers by friends who want to help me out, so if you don't feel like it, you don't have to.. and I promise the first thing I do with my salary is buy you things (dad, I'll buy you back all the beer that I drank :eek: that'll cost me more than 1 salary) and get you out to dinner, because you guys so deserve it!

okay, here it goes:

to my dad: I know I'm totally obsessed with CSI, that's the reason I joined this board. SO WHAT if I know the lines of an entire scene?!?! So what if I want to say them out loud every time I see them? That's NOT a reason to get mad at me! And don't tell me that if I do it again, I can't watch CSI anymore, or go on the board! Like you're actually going to make me do that. I would drive you even more crazy. But I still love you. That just made me mad.

Okay...that wasn't half so important as all the other thing you guys write, but I just had to say it. :lol:

Dutchie, sit down! Listen here, everything that is posted here is of the same importance! Different subjects always, but always the same importance!! Noooo, stay seated! I haven't finished yet! :mad: I'll give you detention if you try to get up again :mad: Now, where was I? Right. What's important to you may not seem to be as important to someone else, but the fact that it is important for you to vent it here, makes it important to us all! Now.. you may go :p

*runs even harder* Mommy, Jayne is treating me like she's my teacher! Only my teachers can do that! :p And look, we're going slightly off-topic here! :D

To my **********:

I have nothing to say to you anymore...just can't think of anything else to talk about. Sorry.

Oh, you guys. :rolleyes:

To my room: Please clean yourself up! It's too much for me to clean out! :( ..It's pretty hard already having to clean out 5 years of schoolwork let alone you being a bit dusty! I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO CLEAN THE DUST OFF. :(

To self: *pats self* Good girl. On cleaning your room for the first time in six months (eww... :rolleyes: ). Never leave it for that long again! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back