Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the guys i call the asshole club
hey what is up with you throwing a bag od dog crap at me and then saying that you hate me! i dont even know like half of you ...wtf! i hate you all what have i ever done to you...oh thats right...nothing!!!!!!! i effin hate you!! just get away from i hate you sooooo much like what the hell is wrong with you! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

To someone:
Come back home and bring me a present :D

To the weather:
Stop giving me hayfeever! :mad:

To my bankaccount:
I dunno, but are you able to multiply yourself by.. let's say.. 100 or something??

to my parents:
yes i was hungry. no i cant walk, yes i had the damn money to pay for my food!!! they knew i couldnt walk afar, and made me hand them the money for the foods!!

to jaynie:
no im not stalking you :p

you shouldn't think that sandleissocute ..all people are beautiful when they love themselves... so first of all you should stop think that and love yourself..
it's all in your head sandleissocute ! ;)

To sandleissocute: You're SO not ugly! And I'm not the only one who thinks that :D.

To myself: You finally do something smart! You order pizza! Now you don't have to cook in this weather!

To weather: I know I said I wanted warm weather when it was snowing...but it's now hot weather... not warm...

To the song I'm listening to: I like you song...I am going to listen to you until I know every single word to the song! Then I will annoy people by singing it!

to dolphin and ltkitty and catherinewillows:

thank you guys ver much! i was crying when i came on to talk csi and you made me smile! thank you for being SUCH good friends!!

To dad:
It's 5.30am, I woke you up as you asked me now go and get downstairs because I made friggin' coffee for you (well for myself actually).. and go now, otherwise it'll be cold and you'll be yelling at me that it's cold :mad:

To self:
I wish my textmessages will cometrue.

To mum:
Mum, please don't kill dad and me.. I had to go and look for an appartment instead of working of my thesis :rolleyes:

sandleissocute said:
to dolphin and ltkitty and catherinewillows:

thank you guys ver much! i was crying when i came on to talk csi and you made me smile! thank you for being SUCH good friends!!

Always welcome! :) i working 24h in day, so you can talk to me any time! ;) and don't forget to smile, smile can save the world! :D

Grandma:
I love you and everything, but this is too much.
I know when I wanna eat, or when I need new clothes and I'll get some when I do, you really don't have to be so protective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back