Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok john i hate you now who says that to a person, when i said i thought you hated me and you said yeah i do but i like your purfume, i mean who does that, so i give up if you hate me then thats fine because i hate you back >:|

To friend: You're being really annoying. God, okay so just because I'm listening to Hawthorne Heights that means I'm depressed? IT IS MUSIC! Maybe I like the song lady! It doesn't mean I'm depressed because I like the song...

To Windows Media Player: STOP SKIPPING! You're not even playing a CD...YOUR READING DATA!!!

To my foot: Why are you asleep? I'm awake...and I want to be asleep, so you should be awake too!!

To the cookies I just ate:
Why did you have to look so darn nice! You're not even my cookies! :(

To self:
Replace the cookies you just ate tomorrow.

to my friend...
yes you can tell me one million times that you are sorry and it does nothing. you need to prove it! i want you to be there for me and to be my best friend! andnot just say it and leave...

to john

I FRIKEN HATE YOU AND I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS IT :mad: if you want to be like that when i did nothing thats fine, none friends think i done anything wrong it was travis he is the one who like you and he wanted to know if you were gay, i was only joking :mad:

To my ipod:

Why the f*ck won't you turn on. I can't afford to buy a new one and if I hurt your feelings by dropping you on the gym floor(it was an accident!!) then I'm sorry but dammit, please work! You can't do this to me on my birthday...

Happy birthday jorja_fan86!!

To my friend: Umm yeah, sorry I said a bunch of mean stuff to you, we were fighting though, and that's what people do when they fight! But I'm always here and you are a good friend!

To myself: Umm yeah, glue sticks don't taste good, and you didn't have to lick it to figure it out! Yeesh, you're acting like a 4 year old!

To juice I'm drinking: You taste REALLY good! I'm glad I got up and made you!

To my brother:
Stop whining and be a man! Well ok, you know I'm more man than you, I know you also said that, but still.. stop saying 'ouch' all the time on the phone, it's becoming pretty annoying. You're almost 26, so grow up.. <- and please don't use that last line on me when I reach that age.

To a friend:
Haha, you think you're my midnight stalker?? Guess again :p

To my tummy:
Thank you for feeling better this morning.

to john
ok i do hate you but i do miss talking to you, you are a funny boy, your espn, you only told me abot that :(
i am sorry but after today i dont think i can even look at you, the only way i know that you are sorry is if you say you dont hate me, and with out saying the words vinilla purfume

To my Friend Matt: why did you quite Whole Foods as the Butcher and not tell me about it!!?? I was very upset when i git there and got the news, I mean i know i hadn't called you in like 3 months, but come on man!!
and the butchers who were left were all looking at me sympatheticly as if they were sorry that you quit, and i had to find out this way!!
any way I love you and hopfully I'll get in touch with you soon.

love,

SMW

( that felt good)

To my friend: You're really pathetic...why do I have to come on your date? The idea is it's YOUR date. You're 19 years old and I have to come with you?

To myself: Why did you even say yes when she asked if you would come?

To my nail polish: You made my nails very smooth...I like!!

To Courtney

Well, let's see. Call me old Fashioned but when someone tells me "I'll come over Friday", what would I expect? I thought the answer would be that you would show up. But did you? Oh no. And let me say, you whining about "I need to stop being Emo" and then dating this little emo boy, what does that tell you? Or how about how your always whining about how your mother controls you, and now that you have a car, you STILL let her control you.

I don't know what your problem is but I only want one thing from you. My BOOKS. That I couldn't get because I was up being a victim in a Mine Rescue. Hardly my fault that I was recruited. Or that I had to miss school because having men save my life properly in case a similar Mine Accident happens on the site, they would know how to do it and save a life instead of letting someone die.

But seriously. I want my books. I don't care if your mom says you can't bring them to me, tell her off for once in your freaking life and get your own life and control it instead of living in this bubble where we all run by your time schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back