One Tree Hill

Re: One Tree Hill *Spoilers*

That's because Lucas has gone through a stage of making Season 1 Nathan look like a bleeding saint and that Bad Man Dan brought him up, not Uncle Keith!

I'd like to see Lucas get a good talking to. From Jamie of course. He was soo cute when he told Lucas he should've been writing. :lol:

Who are the returning characters for Season 6? Any heads up on why they'll come visit us?

Well there is Lucas, Haley, Brooke...oh you mean guest stars? :p

I know Quentin, Carrie, Victoria, Lindsey, and Mia is coming back and the us premiere is September 1st :)

I'm glad Quentin is coming back, he was interesting. And Mia, she's got a great voice. I love the album :) Is Lindsey only coming back just for the premiere?

I think its supposed to be like two or three episodes for Lindsey...I know she is supposed to be guest starring in a early episode of NY and then she is the new DA for one of the Law and Orders...I don't watch L&O so don't ask me which one :p

I love Quentin and how he always pushes Nathan...isn't the adult the one that is supposed to push the student?? :confused::lol:

Yeh, but I guess Nathan tries to push Quentin too. Nathan knows he can do it really, I guess seeing Quentin doing it helps him remember...

Does anyone else think that creepy producer guy that Peyton worked for could be her biological dad? That was a thought that came when I was watching some season five. I mean we are supposed to be introduced to her father...which good lord bothers me, I am so sick and tired of Peyton angst!

Though I heard Brooke is going to be getting a lot of trouble and angst this upcoming season...I heard that she gets assaulted at her store! Poor Brooke!

Oh for the love of Pete Wentz! Seriously, what is it with Brooke & Peyton that they have to torture them in such a way?! How bout some more Naley angst? *Ducks from the bullets Meg is firing at Peaches' head* that'll keep it original.

Can't we just go back to old school love triangles if we're having history repeat itself? Oooohhh, maybe if Brooke is being attacked, Hunky Owen can barge in just in time and kick the moron's ass? Naturally he's shirtless.

I do not actually wanna see Naley angst. Perhaps Jamie saying he'd rather be on the cheer squad like Momma, Brooke & Peyton than playing ball like Daddy, Uncle Luke & Uncle Skills.... Keep it lighthearted :guffaw:

It seems like there'll be a lot more angst, again. I feel sorry for Brooke and Peyton. What's this about Brooke getting assaulted in her store? And I don't actually think Owen is that good looking... am I alone?

Yep you are alone in that one :lol:

*ignores peaches* what? more angst for who? I can't hear youuuuu!!! :p Naley doesn't need any more angst, Peyton doesn't need any more angst, Brooke doesn't need any more angst...I am starting to repeat myself....My lord lets just have the last season be all about the gutter and fluff! I think after 5 seasons they deserve that right?

Yeh, fluff is good. we've had so much angst.

I'll go and sit in my own little corner of people who don't think Owen is nice, that includes well, me... Nathan on the other hand....

Anyway, when does the new season start in the us?

That's cool. Not too long too wait for the US then. Why am I not feeling the Owen hotness? I liked Chase more than Owen.

Anyway... I wish I could go back to school, I'm on my sandwich year from uni, and the full time job thing is really tiring me out lol.

I actually quite like Lindsey. I thought Lucas treated her pretty bad though to be fair. But I liked her.

*blegh* Chase...he is too boring for a show like OTH plus I can't stand the show that Stephan Colletti was on before OTH...Southern California is NOTHING like what they show on the hills or whatever that other reality show that MTV aired...

I loved Lindsey and thought that she was too good for Lucas. I was thinking that she and Owen should run off together and leave Tree Hill before it sucked them in! Let him have Peyton and let them brood in angst and UGH! I really can't stand those two...I only like Peyton when she deals with Haley or Brooke...or anyone besides Luke :p

Oh My Cauliflower! Megan! Are you seriously trying to tell me that life isn't like that at all in California?!?! :rolleyes: You gotta wonder WTF MTV were thinking or even the people that watch that kinda show. I mean no offense but surely it's getting a little old? Don't even get me started on Big Brother, someone tried to justify it over here by saying to the press, oh the nation claim they hate the show but they know all the people on it! Erm, I can actually put my hand up and say, no, no I really don't! I couldn't even suggest what their names are! I don't watch any of the junk you show and I don't buy trashy magazines. It has never darkened our TV for 6 years so please, please don't make the assumption that everyone in the18-40 group watches that bs! I still have no chicken clue who that Kim Karshisomething is! Meg said she was from reality TV and that was enough for me. Don't know what kinda reality show whether it is Hills or BB but I really don't wanna know. Why are people like that on our Entertainment websites?! They take airtime/coverage away from important people like Justin Hartley and Rihanna. You know, hot, talented people!

Really, really sorry, I normally save my soapbox for the DL thread.....

Bubbles, I initially wasn't feeling the Owen love but I dunno, something kinda clicked and it all seemed right! :lol:

I also didn't wanna like Lindsey but I do. I am majorly Team Peyton but it's weird, watching the show you kinda understand how Brooke must feel. Oh, I must dislike this girl but there is something oh so appealing about her. Maybe they should run away together(Lindsey and Owen). I kinda like that idea.

I know! How bout as the main character leaving OTH we get rid of Lucas? Let Jamie take the lead, he's the only one in that show that makes some kinda sense! :lol:

You know, after that initial rant, Chase was a bit pointless but I don't feel any dislike towards him :D

Last edited:

I know what you mean, I was team Peyton, and tried to dislike Lindsey, but she's just so nice.

Chase was a little boring I guess. I'd never seen whatever it was he was on before.

Maybe next season the owen love will click?

Haha at Lindsey and Owen running off together. That'd be interesting...

Back