One Tree Hill

Re: One Tree Hill...

Yo! I do!

Season 6 will be pretty awesome! I love Jamie and love Naley...I use to like Lucas but he whines too much and just pick a girl already *sigh*

Yeh. I like Nathan :) I do like Naley, but I love little Jamie. In his ravens kit, tehe. Bless him.

I agree about Lucas, and the Lucas/whatever girl is really irritating. I thought, end of season 4 it was good. Lucas/Peyton. And if they weren't together in season 5, not have her pining after him!

But yeh...

Are there many spoilers out for season 6? (I can't believe its on season 6!)

Jamie has been become my favorite character that is for sure. :D I just wish he had more scenes with his mother *sigh*

I know a lot of Lucas/Peyton fans were turn off by their lack of chemistry in the fourth season :p (not a fan btw) but good lord if they are going to constantly complain about how they love each other but not do anything about it??? :scream:

There are plenty and PLENTY of spoilers out there, but I don't know if I should use a spoiler box or not? :confused:

Is there any way of getting spoiler put in the title now? Or can that not be done? If it could it'd be a lot easier to discuss the new season, and just general discussion.

I'm interested about the whole Vegas storyline. And from reading those spoilers I got quite confused. (not hard to do ;)) but is it definately Peyton we gather he rang? Or not? And Dan still isn't dead? that's hilarious, I love Dan's character though, you just love to hate him! But how can he survive?!

No, Meg is a brucas fan :rolleyes: My issue with Brooke & Lucas was that the on screen relationship was determined by Chad & Sophia's real life relationship which just majorly messed it up and had Brooke coming off as a major witch. Which let's be honest is really unfair! :lol:

Then again no girl has any luck with Lucas. Look at the way he is treating Peyton this season. Hello! A 'wait till we're outta our teens before getting married' is not the same as 'Sod off, I don't wanna be with you at all!' How many more years of angst are we gonna need to suffer?

Hmm, and this is my escape from the NY disaster. :lol:

I adore Jamie, in the ep just aired in the UK, he was suiting up with Quentin in the locker room before being presented with his own top. And he got to lead them to the gym. Awww.

Re: One Tree Hill *Spoilers*

Okay, I've changed the title so it has "*Spoilers*" in it, per request. Therefore, you don't need to use spoiler boxes as there's a warning in the title. :)

I would appreciate it peaches, if you wouldn't speak for me! :p I just think that Brooke and Lucas have the best chemistry. As for Lucas and Peyton...*sigh* She wasn't saying no for goodness sake!

Did you guys hear the wonderful news that Carrie is coming back? :rolleyes: And good ole Dan survives once again? *shock and horror*

Thanks sandersidle :)

I don't really know who like. To start with I liked Leyton, then when Brucas got together 3rd season I liked them then, then it kind of all went silly after that. Lucas just is not great with girls I guess, he doesn't know what he wants. I'm sick of seeing it one then the other to be honest.

Carrie is coming back? What more could they do with her character? I didn't like her, except she looks eerily like one of my best friends... I love Dan's character, I hate him, but he's great. But it's a bit silly he survives all these things...

I have no idea how they are going to bring Carrie back but I hope we get to see Haley bitch slap her! :D And Nathan be more effing assertive in showing that he is MARRIED! *sigh* From what I read Carrie is linked with Dan...I liked how good at evil Dan was (although I thought Victoria gave him a run for his money) but he went all soft last season and was boring to watch his scenes in my opinion.

So I hear one of the main characters is also leaving in the beginning of the season. Who do you think it is? I seriously hope it is Mouth. I can't stand the guy...always whining about how he never gets the girl yet he has had more girlfriends that Nathan and Lucas combined! (mind you its kind of hard for Nathan to compete because he is married!) The only downside to him leaving is no more Millie who I adore!

I think it could be Mouth. I don't dislike him, I just don't like him as much as the other main characters, so he wouldn't be as much of a loss. I liked Millie too ,she was sweet, bless her. it could be Mouth though, because he got that job in that place I can't remember at the end of the last season.

I hated Victoria, totally. Imagine the evils Victoria and Dan would cause together. I know what you mean about Dan last season though, he kind of seemed soft. I'm not sure what I think of this Carrie story, but i'd like to see the bitch slap too lol. And Nathan show what he thinks of her!

I'm not far into Season 5, which reminds me it's on tonight :D but I get the feeling that the issue with Dan is that although he killed his bro (insert multiple curse words) he isn't a complete bad man. Stupid that he thought he was justified cause he thought Keith tried to kill him. It's too hard to explain what I actually mean. Cause you obviously can't like him for killing Keith but he's such a great character to watch! He's so god damn manipulative!

In Season 4, it's like he's trying to make amends, though how can he? with Karen and the baby. Oh this is just hurting my head! Therefore I think it's stupid to assume he's happy to kill left, right and centre. He's very protective of his family, even Haley whom he initially was a (insert incredibly coarse curse word here) to.

Hmmm, Lucas seems to treat his women the same way...

Moving on

Nanny effing Whore Carrie. Well, I believe I did state that CSI NY was becoming more like OTH (pointless returning characters) or is it, OTH becoming more like CSI NY? I can't even begin to think how to go there! Maybe she's a murder victim on a cross over? Wishful thinking I know.

Which main character is leaving? I'd probably settle for Mouth going too. He is kinda, oh look at me, I'm sooo unattractive! Dude, you've been in 5 seasons of a teen Drama! you can't be that bad! Shallow but true.

Last edited:

OH! How about someone on CSI NY is on trial for the death of Nanny Carrie? :D More wishful thinking I know...

ew! Never bring up Karen and Dan from the fourth season ever EVER again peaches! I am trying to cleanse my mind from that...*shivers*

I think Lucas is more like Dan than Nathan which kind of scares me...probably another reason why I don't like Lucas at all :lol: I think the only thing that Nathan shares with Dan is love for the game and eerily similar looks.

You know peaches, from all of our discussions about OTH, I get the vibe that you don't like Brooke? Let's get this confirmed once and for all....do you like her? Oh just fyi Owen is coming back! Let's get a resounding YAY! *prays for another shower scene*

Oh no, I do like Brooke. Very much so! Yes in Season 1 she has her moments were you wish to stab her in the eye - this is in reference to messing up Haley & Nathan but she's so sweet working to get them back together.

I just don't like Brooke & Lucas together, and it's not them - it's the writers (seriously are they the same ones from CSI?). I like Brooke & Lucas friendship but not romantically. The writers turn her into some whiny needy person ( I know what you're gonna say Peyton haters! Hear me out) which she clearly isn't. Brooke is a strong, independent yet incredibly vulnerable character. She does not need the grief that being Lucas' gf seems to bring. If they choose to put this pair back together they need to be sooo careful in the way it's done.

They really can't make up their mind. First of all they put them together, even though there are major hints that he is still into Peyton and eventually they break up as a result. Once, I can handle, really it's fine! However they try and hve them together again but turn her into this complete minx, to put it politely, and I'm sorry - it doesn't fit. Her sleeping with Chris Keller (and yes, I would. :lol:) is just far too out of character for her. She spends the whole time wanting Lucas, has a few beers and becomes Keller's groupie? I really don't think so! Take the episode with Hot Uncle Cooper being caught out with Rachel. She goes on about how she so would if she knew he was into high school girls. That to me is Brooke Davis, all talk. She's not promiscuous. Just your normal girl who likes the pretty boys! :lol:

Then, after all this 'junk' they make her beyond paranoid when it comes to Lucas. Yes, it's understandable there is some trust issues cause he cheated but she seemed to have worked them through.
The writers wanted to break them up so went down the root of turning her into a Grade A witch. Arrrggghhh!!!!! I could go on forever here.

I love her interaction with everyone. The Brooke/Jamie scenes are beyond awesome. 'What's under the clothes, Brooke Davis?' I love how unbelievably loyal she is to Peyton, yet she doesn't hide the fact she likes Lindsey. The Haley/Brooke friendship after such a start. She's always all about other people. There doesn't appear to be a selfish bone in her body!

Brooke is the sort of character who you can really feel for. The stuff she puts up with her mum is just heartbreaking. The stuff her mum puts her through yet stays loyal to her. She knows her friends speak the truth when they tell her she doesn't have to earn her mother's love but she doesn't wanna admit that her mum isn't really a mum to her. I don't wanna see her pushed to Lucas for a stupid complicated plot line. She should be with someone who will unconditionally adore her.

So, in answer to your question my dear Megan, no I don't like Brooke Davis. I love her. (In a non gay way :p)

I agree with you about Brooke, and I think we saw in season 5 more about why she is/was how she was in earlier seasons in terms of how evil her mom is.

She's fantastic, and Sophia is a great actress. The whole Brucas thing does ruin her character a bit for me though. Again little_peaches, i agree with what you said.

And I get what you're trying to say about Dan. I truly don't think he's totally evil, but don't want to think about the whole Karen/Dan thing, it's just not nice....

Lol, imagine #carrie being murdered and CSI'd, that would be amusing... I really don't get why she's coming back though...

And Owen shall be interesting...

Back