On Love Triangles (chock full of *MAJOR SPOILERS*)

^Because there are people (like me) who actually do enjoy and believe and see the chemistry in the D/L story :p And TPTB could very possibly be amongst those people.

I'm glad to know that although Angell is not in those pic's she'll still be in the ep :)
if the Danny/Angell scene isn't cut, why is it in there in the first place?
That's still the major question...and I quite fear the answer.

It seems like there's just as many people against DL as their is for DL, so hopefully TPTB will just stay on the fence with it and not make either side happy for a long, long, time. Hopefully, the DA scene (if it isn't cut), will keep it on the fence.

I'm abit confused but what Danny/Angell scene is everyone talking about?? Sorry I'm in the UK and season 3 only started last night!!

^^They're supposed to have a "sexually charged" moment in ep 16. Some people are happy about it and hope it will be the end of DL. Some people are afraid it will be the end of DL and others think it may be the start of a DLA love triange.

Not that I'm trying to get out of answering your question but I recommend reading all of this thread because it's quite interesting. ;) And yeah, it's a lot of posts. :p

Ahhh a sexually charged scene between Danny and Angell! So it's either going to confirm his feelings for Lindsay or confirm that he's over her. I'm guessing that he's going to find out he still likes her and stuff!!
It'll be interesting to see how the D/L thing is played over season 3 as I've read so much negativity about it so far!
Thanks I've give the thread a read!!

**Mo tiptoes into the thread...sure she is about to be pounced on for being so blatantly pro-D/L...**
So I figured this thread was about Danny/Linds/Angell and lookie I was right! ;) Lol! I'm clearly a D/L fan, ya know in case y'all couldn't tell... :lol: And since for some reason they aren't so popular I won't stay long! :D
So it's either going to confirm his feelings for Lindsay
I just wanted to say, I think that this "scene" is going to confirm his feelings for Linds, I very clearly and strongly believe that! (I know, I know, I'm a fluffy D/L lover so of course I'd say that...but even so...I really think it's gonna be D/L!)
**Mo sneaks back out of the thread...as quiet and inconspicious as she came in!** ;)

for some reason they aren't so popular
I'll leave that one alone.

I think that this "scene" is going to confirm his feelings for Linds, I very clearly and strongly believe that!
And I very clearly and strongly believe that, if that's the case, I stand by my earlier posts that they should leave Angell out of it. Why drag three characters down when you only have to drag down two?

But seriously, what is the problem with people just saying what they feel? Can't we just state our differing opinions and have a good discussion about them? Honestly, I don't get annoyed until it's implied that to like something in this forum puts someone at risk for physical harm. We're on the internet. Even if I were the type to stab someone for liking something that I obviously think is badly planned, poorly executed, and extremely unnecessary, it's not like I can get my spork through the screen. (And I should hope it's obvious that I am not the type to want to stab anyone for anything like that.) :rolleyes: Can't we all just state our opinions without acting like martyrs for the cause? I (and other people) might disagree, but I'm not going to shave anybody's cat or shoot spitwads at frail grandmothers.

/rant

Now, back to the discussion, whichever side of the issue we're debating.

Back