Numb3rs

I've only see the pilot and Vectors, but I'm liking the show so far. It's behind a lot of other crime shows in quality, though.

How do you mean "quality"? Production? Scripts? Acting? No special effects?

Bump bump. Don't want to lose the thread.

I'm finding the episodes are holding up in reruns very nicely, I'm really enjoying them and catching little details I missed the first time around.

AND tomorrow is Friday!

The last episode that was on... it was the Pilot right? I liked that one. It kind of introduces the whole aspect around Charlie's character of him having to come to grips that numbers don't always work perfectly on people, like when they can't find the guy in the first location.

I was soooooo mad last night, I had to go out to dinner with my parents and we didn't get back till Numb3rs was over :(

last night was the one with the "Charm Boys" (or whatever... lol)

it was sooooo good, and I hadn't seen it yet.

at first I thought that NUMB3RS was just an attempt by CBS to create a CSI: Las Angeles without using the title. But now I see that it's totally different and really good!

This is the show I wait all week for, and I mean all week! This is one of the shows that if I miss an episode I get seriously ticked off! The new season is off to a great start, and I haven't missed an episode yet! To bad its only Monday.

I love Numb3rs as well. Here in Germany they are showing Season 1. I love Charlie. He is sooooo cute. I love his characterisation. The two brothers work so great together.

I hope the show will go on for a long time. *prays* :)

Back