Numb3rs

Posted by Dynamo1:
Did you regognize him? Joseph Gordon-Levitt played Tommy Solomon, the kid on "Third Rock From the Sun."

*facepalm* Of course! I knew I'd seen him somewhere but damned if I could place him. He's grown up terribly cute. He and Charlie had a nice rapport for a little while there.

I really liked this episode. Scott's comment about the programme being used for purposes similar to Hitler's Eugenics programme was right on the money. It's certainly something to think about.

I don't know if this is allowed on this board but I found a cool Numb3rs site on the web. I'll post the link if it is ok with the mods.

Of course it's ok as long as it doesn't include anything over PG-13

Hello everyone, I have a quick question.

Is there any place that I read a summary of what happen on last night epsiode?

I hadn't realize that I was so tired and for the first ever I didn't take the show. So I am totally clueless about what happen on the show. :(

Thanks in advance.

I didn't get to tape it...long story...I sort of watched it but I had 3 other people in my hotel room who weren't the least bit interested in Numb3rs (crazy idiots, i know :p) but....at the begining theres a great scene between Don and Charlie...I couldn't tell you what it was about but I liked it...Amita's changing her major or something and so he won't be her thesis advisor...Don talks to him about that a bit...Charlie's trying to learn how to golf..he wears a funny hat at the end :lol:lol Alan's trying to teach him...Don said something about that to Charlie too...and I'm not telling you the case...that'd take the fun out of watching it assuming its shown again sometime. There are a couple sites out there that should have something about the episode too.

It was a great EP last week and I'm so glad they are opening up the doors for a Charlie & Amita. I love her character and she's attactive to boot :D . Season 2 is a long way away :(

It's almost Friday boys and girls! Dust off your ruled paper and sharpen your pencils!

:D :D :D

"Everything is numb3rs"

It's the season finale! Can't wait...it sounds really good.

Does anyone know when this show is coming back? Fall lineup or Spring lineup?

The last episode was so cool. I can't wait for season two to come out. More Don the better for me.

Still looking about next season but it looks promising but.... here is the bad news via tvtome.com

May 09, 2005

UPDATE: Lloyd Leaves Numb3rs

Breaking news this early morning, and after checking around, we're the first on the web to get it. After some further digging, we've confirmed the news that Sabrina Lloyd has left the show Numb3rs. According to sources, it was a mutual decision between both parties for her to depart from the role of Terry Lake. The conditions and circumstances of her departure are unknown at this time. How the writers have or will deal with her departure script wise is also unknown, as well as if she will ever return for guest appearances. So what will happen to Lloyd after this? This morning, sources at NBC and KoMut Entertainment have confirmed that Lloyd has auditioned for staring role in the upcoming pilot for the sitcom Four Kings, created by the same people who made Will & Grace.

May 10, 2005

"Lloyd Not To Return" Says Management

Well, when it rains, it pours. A brief letter this morning received from Lloyd's agent has indicated that Lloyd will not return to the show in any aspect. They have declined to comment as to whether the decision was made on professional or personal, and also declined to comment on the events leading up to the decision.

I'm going over the previous episodes and I have to say I've become more and more in love with the show. I love it that Don and Charlie are so different in terms of personality and specialties, Charlie's sensitive and sort of a dreamer, Don's down to earth and a doer, I got the feeling they've had problems before but they are working together now and they are getting along pretty well. I love the chemistry between them, and that they are looking out for each other. Their dad is also cute, every ending with scenes of them getting together at home puts a big smile on my face.

Can't believe it's the season finale today. When will it start again?

EDIT: This is my 100th post! I have an avator finally! Yahoo~

I thought last night's eppy was great. The last couple minutes were pretty funny! I just love the family dynamic of this show more every week. Such a short season...can't believe it's over already!

The end of last night's episode was freakin hilarious. I was watching it with my sister and my mom and all of us were laughing. I guess we know how to destract a mathemitician. :lol:

Back