Numb3rs

Yeah, Charlie was cute and his dad also, but I kind of wish that Don hadn't left for work before the episode ended. By the way, that guy who's helping Don last night, isn't that the same guy who played Bob on Miami?

Oh dearest, I lurve NUMB3RS. I am a self-proclaimed math-nerd, and (obviously, seeing as I love CSI) like crime drama, so put that together with Charlie's adorableness, and you've got yourself a foolproof show! :p

I think the show's got wonderful characterization, too. Especially the relationships within the Epps family. Awesome.

Sorry I should've made my question clearer. I mean on what date the next season is going to start.

I am SO glad this show is coming back. It's good to see something fresh and a little different.

Anyone watch last nights episode? The one about the virus? I had such a huge sympathy for Charlie when he was worried that his Central Station scenario wasn't accurate. It was funny to watch him try to ask for Larry's help without actually telling him anything. The best part? Don and Charlies' concern for their Dad. Trying to convince him to stay home. I really like that scene.

I also like Charlie's vulnerability. The pain he was feeling and the guilt when he was watching the patients, over his mothers death. Wanted to hug them both.

I actually didn't like that one as well as some of the others. *shrugs* I think it's the medical aspect. I'm not a big fan of that sort of stuff.

"uhhh... Bowling!" Hah, that was funny. I liked how the dad actually went bowling at the end, too.

I really liked the episode. I loved Don's shock at what Charlie's done. And the bowling thing. I loved the whole thing pretty much. Its too wonderful. :p Can't wait for season 2. :D

Back