Numb3rs

Wow, this place is really old...

Well, I have been watching for a while now and Im absolutely in love!!! Is there anyone else out there that still loves it???

CUZ I DOOOO

And some really interesting stuff is coming up!!!

:( :( I'm going to miss tommorows eppy and I'm so depressed. I just hope my little sister remembers to record it for me, because I have to go to a contest for chorus and won't be back until about 9:30 and that sucks cause the episode looks so good too.

I've recorded a few episodes from this season, and I think this season is slightly better then season one, but season one was still excellent.

Um... what time does it come on for you... I live in Florida and it comes on at 10... I'm guessing yours is earlier...?

But yeah, it really is going to be an awesome one. I go to a different board where the producers of the show, Nick and Cheryl actually talk to us and give us teasers and spoilers. It's really cool.
But yeah.. you should really try to record it.

I love Numb3rs! I have watched it ever since the first season. I definately think it is a good show, and I am not one who likes math. But it is so interesting and everything that happens (including the math) makes me like it.

But I personally like Terri better than Megan on there. I know that a lot of people (including friends, family, etc.) like her more than Terri, but I just don't like Megan very much.

Tonight's Episode:
Friday, May 5, 10PM ET/PT

"Backscatter"

Don and his family are in danger when they become the targets of the suspects Don and the team are investigating.

Yeah, I do like Megan. She seems sweet and more open. Terri KILLED me with the hair! It was ALWAYS messy!!

Haha, oh well. Yeah, I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS EPISODE!!

Hehe, I can't give anything away... but its gunna be good.

As it turns out I saw the last ten minutes of the episode, but I did like it even if it was only the last ten minutes. I can't wait until this Friday looks to be another good episode.

I missed last week's episode! I was so sad after that because I had been waiting the whole week for the episode. Can anyone tell me what happened?

I have a couple questions about the episode "Guns and Roses". My first question is what was the motive for her murder? The second question is IMDB has her listed as a guest star in the episode Backscatter, did she appear in a flashback or are they wrong.

I thought the Charlie/Amita thing was over until Friday's ep. I was like "Oooo they're gonna kiss...oh no they're not...grr". I really like Larry, they should show him and Meghan together more. I also read in TV Guide that they show the mother in flashbacks this Friday (the finale) and Don with his new girlfriend.

:rolleyes: I screamed at my TV when I saw the promo for the season final. I about gave my little sisters a heart attack, which at the time was kinda funny, and I agree with you prokaryote. I think I like the whole flashback thing, as long as there isn't too much of it. I think the season has gone by way too fast though. :(

Yeah, I only really watch this show for the relationships and then sometimes I learn something about math (or physics - Larry :) ) which is cool bc I suck at it, but the cases aren't as cool as CSI most of the time (but I don't think they should try and be another CSI though).

Maybe a question to get this place movin'...What's your favorite episode and why? :cool:

Okay my favorite episodes.

S1: "Sniper Zero"

I like the whole serial sniper thing, because we are probably all really used to hearing about serial killers in general and it was something a little different. I recorded it a while back so I've seen it about a dozen times.

S2: "Rampage"

Just another great episode.

I have now realized how badly I actually need reasons for liking specific episodes other then the fact that the episode was intresting. Thats just me though I rarely ever have reasons for liking episodes of anything I just like them.

I liked that we got to see Don & Charley's mom. JoBeth Williams did a great job. I'm glad everyone survived this season and I'm looking forward to next season.

I was scared during the opening scene. There have been too many shootings and stabbings of regulars or family or friends of main characters this season on the other good shows. I won't mention who or what happened in case someone has not seen it.

Back