Numb3rs

TV Guide says it is a new one. Of course, networks have the right to make substitutions without notice. They also have the right to remain silent, anything they say may be ... (oh, you know the rest.)

From TV Guide:
Dirty Bomb "Where would a dirty bomb do the most damage? That's the puzzle facing Charlie after thieves steal radioactive material and create an explosive with it."
Guests: Gerth: Reynaldo Rosales. Peter: Ron Dean. Fitchman: James Parks. Vicky: Carrie Preston. Sites: Victor Rivers.

Another new one scheduled for next week:
Sacrifice "A senior computer-science researcher working on a classified government project is murdered in his Hollywood Hills home and his data is stolen from his computer. The investigation reveals that the victim was going through a bitter divorce, and was trying to keep his wife from getting his money. Charliue also learns that the project the man was workin on may involve baseball."
Guests: Bruce Davison, Elizabeth Dennehy, Stacy Edwards, Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

SO relieved it was a head game not a bomb game! Love Charlies solution to the interrogation stand-off, so simple and so elegant. Rob Morrow looks pretty good in kevlar. Really liked that they got Dad involved in the case - Judd Hirsch is such a fine actor it's a shame to waste him.

Have I mentioned that I really, REALLY like this show?

I've been watching Numb3rs since it started because I could tell it was going to be good. I really like it and enjoy the mathematics of it despite being horrible at math.

I set my parents DVR to record it so they'd watch it and now they're hooked as well. I'm sneaky like that. :-D

I hate that it's on Friday, but thanks to DVR. I can watch it whenever I want.

I like it, but I like math so it was a action/drama dealing with math so I knew I would be hooked.

But I didn't think, there would be a lot of others that liked it, pleasantly surprised. Might just see it around for a couple years.

I liked the family team work in this ep. Plus the end where they were talking after eating out was great!

It's Friday again! Guess what's on tonight boys and girls? That's right! Numb3rs. I, for one, can hardly wait. It looks like it's going to be a dandy.

Charlie: It looks like I have some work to do.

3 hours left. It looks like a good one. I'm so happy I can watch it live tonigh (instead of taping it).

It was such a good episode, with a very well written plot... I didn't even think of the assistant as the murderer!

Did you regognize him? Joseph Gordon-Levitt played Tommy Solomon, the kid on "Third Rock From the Sun."

Back