Numb3rs

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Any fans of Numb3rs out there? I just started watching a few weeks ago, but I'm already hooked. :p

2. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

I am a big numb3rs fan too! I think the show has a very interesting and original premise. I love the math angle, and Charlie is really, realy cute.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Cool! :)

Thats what I thought...its different from the typical crime drama, and I like the family dynamic.

O yes...Charlie is definitely cute. :D And Dons not bad either ;) :D

4. Guest

Guest Guest

numb3rs is like the bomb. I totally love Don, Charlie is ok but that's just me.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Been a huge fan of this show since the first episode. I like that Charlie is a genius but he's not dysfunctional. He can actually work out in the real world. Although reality dealt him a hard blow in last nights ep. Felt sorry for him. *hugs Charlie*

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I loved last nights episode. The scene in the garage w/Charlie and Don was great. I love this show! :) Previews for next week look good. Can't wait! :D

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ooooh yeah! Sniper with his cross-hairs on Charlie. Hope whoever tackled him to the pavement is alright.

Is it Friday yet?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

6 days :( I guess I'll hafta watch the few episodes I have taped to get myself through the week. :p

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Just saw a sort of extended ad while watching NCIS...Friday's episode is the first of FIVE new episodes! :D Awsome because that is five weeks of wonderfullness, :D but awful becuase then its over. :(

10. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

I love numb3rs! I'm not math person, but it is cool. I liked the counterfiting ep. I have to tape this weeks but I'll be watching it Sat. morning.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I might be stuck watching it Saturday too. :mad: My mom will probably want to watch Law & Order: Trial By Jury. I hate waiting till Saturday...I will flip to Numb3rs during ad breaks and then spend the night thinking about what might have happened. It does give me a reason to get up on Saturday though. Can't wait! :D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

It is FINALLY Friday! New episode tonight! *does a little jig* Have I mentioned I really like this show?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

So glad its finally Friday! Even though I will be reduced to watching Numb3rs during ad breaks :mad: (Third Watch will be on though, and TBJ should be interesting at least) I will watch Numb3rs first thing tomorrow morning...assuming I can get up. :p

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I totally wanted to watch it last night. I wanted to see what happened to Charlie. I finally watched last weeks episode and was sad to see the Don got shot. That really sucked. Oh well I think I am over it now.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I haven't heard anything about tomorrow's episode. Is it a new one?

(waiting anxiously for Friday to get here)