Numb3rs

Arrested Development actor Tony Hale will guest star in an October episode of Numb3rs as an erratically brilliant biotech professor with some interesting ethical notions.

Just passing this along.

There haven't been many Numb3rs spoilers, have there? Did we even get a promo yet?

Nope, and it's frustrating!
Okay, I'll help you out! :)
Question: You haven’t said anything about Numb3rs in quite some time. I have a horrible, unfounded fear that this might be the last season for the show. Anything you can share? —Nicole
Ausiello: Your fear is not so unfounded. “With the reality of what the business is, we would love it to come back another year after this, but we don’t know,” concedes Numb3rs co-creator Cheryl Heuton.

Question: Can you please give us some Numb3rs scoop? —Lauren
Ausiello: There will be a Rashomon-type episode where there’s a shooting and everyone there tells a different version of what happened. So the team uses the mathematical concept of “Combinatorics” to filter through the different points-of-view and make sense of what actually happened. In other news, Peter MacNicol’s Larry will disappear for a chunk of the season to gain a new perspective on things.

:groans: Not again!

I hope this is because the actor has another project and not just the writers rewriting the past storyline, but with something different than being in a space shuttle. :sigh:

I'm really glad CBS has all the season five episodes up because I didn't get to watch many of the episodes on tv. Okay season ender was awesome fast paced and everything I jumped to it because I saw the episode before it on Friday and I couldn't wait until next week to see the repeat of the finale. Also loved Arrow of Time, Fifth Man, and Frienemies all really good episodes some of my favorites so far. So far I made it to 36 Hours, which another awesome episode and I can't wait for the season premiere.

just foudn this thread.
i LOVE numb3rs! i always watched it when it was on...unfortunately it isnt on anymore so... :( maybe i'll buy some dvds :)

Wow you almost had me confused there, until I looked at your location, I was thinking since when did they take the show off the air lol.

BTW set to premiere on Sept 25th at 10 pm et.

DON AND THE TEAM MUST PROTECT A POLITICAL ACTIVIST FROM A POSSIBLE SNIPER, ON THE SIXTH SEASON PREMIERE OF "NUMB3RS," FRIDAY, SEPT. 25

Gary Cole ("Midnight Caller," "Entourage," "The West Wing") Guest Stars as Shepard Crater, The Man Suspected of Trying to Hunt Down the Political Activist the Team Is Protecting
"Hangman" - Don and the team must protect high-profile activist Benjamin Polk at a political rally, but it soon becomes a manhunt when they search for a sniper trying to kill Polk. Also, Charlie awaits an answer from Amita about his marriage proposal, on the sixth season premiere of NUMB3RS, Friday, Sept. 25

For Cast List

:) :hugegrin::hugegrin: I can't wait until Friday to watch the premiere it sounds like it is going to be really awesome. I need to catch up on my dvd collection I only have seasons 1-3 on DVD.

Okay posting again cause I want to talk about tonight's episode okay first thoughts the openning was action packed to say the least. Also I really felt bad for Don in this episode, the guy is seriously having a really bad few months isn't he the poor guy can't seem to catch a break. :(
His mentor turned out to have killed a guy and he had to kill him in the end that would be absolutly horrible.

Yep Don def. had a bad day :( but at least his Dad will be there to listen if he needs it.
I'm interested what Larry will do this time ,I still love it that the monastery thinks of him as disruptive *g*
I'm sorry but Nicky soooo deserved that :p and David/Colby:adore: love the writers for that .

I cracked up when that guy walked out on Nikki. :lol:

And the David/Colby thing was funny. :lol: And then Nikki telling the waitress to just bring the whole bottle of vodka. LMAO!

But, oh poor Donnie. :( It broke my heart when after he had to shoot Pete he said "oh, petey". :(

I know I was almost tearing up at that :( the FBI must be cursed look at all the stuff that has gone on with the older agents. First what's his name from last season and now Don's mentor. :(

:lol: Loved the scene when that guy walked out on Nikki I couldn't stop laughing and David and Colby trying to get dates was funny and then they just went with each other. :lol:

:lol: Loved the scene when that guy walked out on Nikki I couldn't stop laughing and David and Colby trying to get dates was funny and then they just went with each other. :lol:

It'd be funny if CSI did something like that with Nick, Greg and Cath. :lol: The N/G shippers would really love that. :D I would really love that. :lol:

:lol: Hey if they did do that on CSI I would be laughing so much, quick somebody offer the suggestion to the writers. Heck I'd just love cause it would have Greg and Nick in the scene that alone is a good reason to watch such a scene to me. ;)

Back