Numb3rs

Yeah I laughed and everybody's reaction when he was calling with no phone. :lol:
Reminds me of the 1972 TV series called "Search" Where the agents had an earpiece implanted behind their ears. They would respond to their boss, Cameron, through a microphone in their cuff link or tie tac and people would look at them as if they were crazy.

Way to go with that sig, Dynamo1. :thumbsup:

Yeah, Numb3rs is one of the shows I watch. I haven't become obsessed with it like I have with Criminal Minds (No, you're not the only one, Tciddaisc), and I sometimes miss it, but I didn't miss last Friday's episode, and I just LOVED it. Well, probably because I was a fan of The X Files. I love anything UFO related or anything to do with ghosts, etc.

But get this: I dozed off during the last ten minutes. :klingon: It went to commercial, and next thing I knew I was waking up to the 11 o' clock news. Well, I had a kind of rough week, but urrrgh! Could some kind person PM me and tell me what happened? Especially with the Floyd character. Did he just disappear at the end and then they find out that there used to be someone with his name who worked in his department, but that person died a long time ago? I was thinking it might go something like that. I hope he is alive though, because I think that character should have his own series!

If you would like to rewatch it so you can actually see the ending. You can do so Here "Channel 131" just click "Tv shows" on the left then go down the list on the right until you come to Numb3rs and then go to the episode and it will take you to it.

Being that I missed the ep, I pushed the video to the end and if that guy that put on the sunglasses is Floyd then he is alive and he walked out smiling. But again you can see the video yourself just to be sure. and you can move the slider to the end on it if you want to skip what you have already seen. ;)

I don't know if this link will work, but apparently the number of Numb3rs episodes this season has been reduced from 22 episodes to 16 episodes.

...That doesn't really look good for the show. I wonder if this will be the last season? I didn't think the ratings had been that bad... it seems kind of weird to me that they would do this so suddenly. Did I miss something in the ratings or something?

This was posted on the Yahoo Entertainment area
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) – Are "Numbers'" days numbered?

CBS has cut the order for the veteran crime drama to 16 episodes from 22. Friday nights, traditionally a ratings graveyard, have taken a big hit this fall, and "Numbers," now in its sixth season, did not escape.

Last week, the drama starring Rob Morrow and David Krumholtz averaged 7.9 million viewers overall. For the season, it ranks at No. 42 with 8.8 million viewers.

Additionally, CBS has a couple of drama series on tap for midseason, including another crime procedural, the Canadian co-production "Flashpoint," which has performed well on Fridays.

As for "Numbers'" future, a CBS rep said no decision has been made. But with the series already airing in syndication on TNT, the continued production of original episodes at high cost seems unlikely.

Wait does that mean we might not get another season of Numbers!?!? :eek: That would suck I love this show and all my other favorite shows that used to be on on Friday's got cancelled I don't want to lose Numbers too. :(:(

I hope it doesn't get cancelled. I'll have nothing to watch on Fridays then... at least not until Psych comes back on. :lol:

Maybe if CBS cancels it, TNT will pick it up. They could move Leverage to Friday nights and pair it with Numbers... then they could do a crossover. Can you imagine Elliot and Colby interacting? I think they'd get along well. :) I think Charlie would be fascinated with Hardison's hacker skills. :lol:

Last edited:
I've actually never watched Leverage, but yeah if CBS doesn't want it anymore I'm hoping TNT will pick it up too. Yeah I don't have anything to watch on Friday's either if they cancel it.

Okay I loved the episode tonight it was very good. I missed Colby :( but I did like the fact that it seemed like Nikki was getting a little crush on Auggie (probably spelled that wrong) toward the end it was adorable. I liked Auggie he was a very interesting character I felt so sorry for him when his Aunt got killed poor guy, but hey he got a job at the NSA so that was cool. I wonder if he will ever show up again I liked the character to enough very good acting done there. :thumbsup:

OMG Don bought a motorcycle that is totally awesome, and his dad's reaction to it. :lol:

OMG Edergton's gone bad! Yikes, that is a man you don't want against you. Poor Colby getting a gun pointed at his head from one of his idols to double wammy.

First of all, I have to say this about next week's ep:

WTF?! :wtf: Lou Diamond Phillips' character's gone bad? I'm sorry, but isn't that a redundant kind of storyline? I mean, we already saw Don's role model/mentor/friend go dirty. Now LDP's character too? Hopefully this won't be all about Nikki's reaction though since she went out with the guy. :lol: Or maybe the preview is misleading and he's really undercover and Don, Colby and the others are playing along. I hope that's the case cause I'd hate to see him go bad.

Okay, about the current ep:

:lol: at Don saying he thinks Alan's boss is hot and Charlie agreeing.

Augie is a goofball, but kind of endearing. :lol:

"Stop calling me baby!" :guffaw:

I feel bad for the widow.

Is Alan's boss flirting with Don?

Man... Colby isn't in this ep. :( I don't like it when Colby's not there and they could at least give an excuse as to why. :sigh:

Augie: You just saved my life and I have some feelings about you right now.

Nikki: Actually, it was Agent Sinclair. I'll let him know how you feel. :lol:

Nikki is more likeable in this ep.

And Augie keeps on flirting with Nikki. :lol:

Amita: Luckily, I speak leek. (or is it leak?)
Charlie: That's so hot. :lol:

Alan's boss was really flirting with Amita? :lol: Loved the guys' reaction to that.

That was a really good episode...But I would've liked it for that woman to chase after Don, he hardly ever gets serious attention.

And it's "leet" speak, as in 1337 speek ;)

Thank you, Destiny for the link and info re the Dreamland episode. :)

The episode last Friday night was excellent, too. :thumbsup: I sure hope this show doesn't get cancelled.

If it does get canceled I will be very very depressed. This is one of my favorite shows I never miss an episode, granted season four and five were hard to catch cause of my part time job, but I always watched it when I could. Haven't missed an episode so far this season though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this show has at least one more season left in it.

~Ooo, Edgerton in prison. That should be bad... oh, look, it's already over.
~Hee. I dunno, I think I would've just taken the $30. Yeah, it wouldn't be "fair", but it's better than nothing.
~*g* "Look, it's got all these... colors..."
~Colby is not happy.
~"I'll keep it simple. I want a [plane on a tarmac] and a Beatles reunion" *snicker*
~"Ha!" That was strange, yet amusing.
~My only problem is that I really don't think that he'd kill Colby. It's not that he'd have a problem killing someone, but I'm not sure he'd kill an FBI agent in cold blood, especially since he's trying to get out of a murder conviction...
~Wow. That was interesting. Two US Marshals down in one day. They need the guys from In Plain Sight, since the Numb3rs Marshals apparently all suck.
~Yay, Edgerton's innocent. I was hoping.
~"You I might let him keep" *smirk*
~Ha! Colby fights like a girl.
~"Ian put his life in your hands, kid." Aw.

Erg.... it's that annoying guy...

Back