Numb3rs

I cant believe what happen to Don. But I'm glad he's okay.
Well my fav character in numb3rs is charlie and Don and Liz:). Nikki is kind of annoying sometimes like you said^drangonfly. :shifty:
Yesterdays episode was really good:thumbsup:

4.gif
We have a Numb3rs thread here?? I had no idea and it's one of my favourite shows :lol: (well, the 5 season is probably my least favourite but there have been several decent eppesodes and I still hope for some more). But, yeah, they suck at lighting this season :/

I knew he wasn't going to die because I read spoilers but still found the episode gripping (though not as intense,angst-ridden and full of brotherly scenes as I hoped but well, here's the costs of reading spoilers and imaging all possible scenarios :lol:). The next episode looks good, too.

I loved Megan, so I'm having a hard time getting used to Nikki, especially that IMO she's often too cocky, but maybe after this ep she will tone down a bit. I'm not sure about Robin, I definitely like her best out of all (too many ;)) Don's girlfriends but IMO she can be unpleasant sometimes.

I certainly hope for some fallout from this accident, both for Don and Charlie and maybe a longer conversation? My favourite part of Numb3rs is family scenes and there haven't been many this season :/

And geez, three Hello Kitty gift sets? :lol: I'm not sure that helped Don recover :lol:

Robin is okay, but I like Liz better. :lol: I was never crazy about Amita or the Amita/Charlie hookup, but it doesn't really bother me that much anymore. :lol:

Nikki is just... I dunno... she's a little bit too arrogant sometimes. It really bugs me. She's toning it down a little, but ...

Does anyone remember the name of the first girl that was an FBI agent and in the opening credits the first season of the show? I can't remember her name or what she looked like except I think she had dark hair. :lol: did she die or just move away? I think Diane Farr replaced her and now Sophina Brown has replaced Diane. :lol: or at least filled the void? :lol:

The Hello Kitty thing was funny. Don was like "oh geez ANOTHER one?" :lol:

Is it just me or did they not show Don in the previews for next week? I'm wondering if maybe he's still gonna be recovering. I like continuity. :)

I think the original girl's name was Terry, maybe? And the explanation given for her not coming back in season 2 was something along the lines of moving back home to give her (ex)husband a second chance.

Oh, and I forgot about Liz in my last post. I like her a lot better now that she's not dating Don :lol:

Does anyone remember the name of the first girl that was an FBI agent and in the opening credits the first season of the show? I can't remember her name or what she looked like except I think she had dark hair. :lol: did she die or just move away? I think Diane Farr replaced her and now Sophina Brown has replaced Diane. :lol: or at least filled the void? :lol:

It was Terry, I really liked her character but from what I remember the actress didn't want to continue working on Numb3rs so Terry came back to her ex-husband and moved somewhere :lol:

Is it just me or did they not show Don in the previews for next week? I'm wondering if maybe he's still gonna be recovering. I like continuity. :)

I haven't seen the preview but...

I've just checked and it seems that Don's around but still recovering which would be good, I also like some continuity :) Also, it's the 100th ep so there will be some references for hard-core fans :lol:

EDIT: Lol, I took too long to post but at least that Terry-info is twice confirmed :lol:

Thanks for the info on Terry. I couldn't remember for the life of me what her name was. :lol: That was eons ago. :lol:

I had to check on imdb.com about terry since my memory is not that good. She was played by Sabrina Lloyd (Sliders, Sports Night). She was in 13 episodes of Numb3rs.

I cant believe what happen to Don. But I'm glad he's okay.
Well my fav character in numb3rs is charlie and Don and Liz:). Nikki is kind of annoying sometimes like you said^drangonfly. :shifty:
Yesterdays episode was really good:thumbsup:

My favorite is Charlie. I like Don and Liz too. Amita is okay.
I can't stand Robin and want her gone. I find her to be smug and holier than thou. I knew they wouldn't kill Don since Don and Charlie's brotherly team make the show.

100th EPPESODE SQUEE!

I loved all of the references to the pilot eppesode. It was a good way to sort of commemorate the one hundredth. It's interesting that it wasn't promoted as the 100th, though. Other shows (CSI:NY, to name one) have, like "IT'S THE 100TH EPISODE!" in the promo. This one didn't.

Great episode. I loved the subtle references to it being episode 100, and the nice little mentions of the first episode/case. It was a nice way to celebrate without it being shoved in our faces :lol: Very enjoyable ep all around :)

Ok, now that's how a milestone episode should look like! :D
I absolutely loved it, so many references to the Pilot but it wasn't repetitive or boring. Great way of showing that the brothers and everyone really came a long way and learnt a lot :)
I'm very happy that there was a good amount of continuity and not everything was back to normal (a bit of nitpick though - unless they were working on this case for a week, Don recovered miraculously quickly :lol:). Also liked how all people were worried that Charlie may be hiding back in his P vs NP sort of obsession but in the end it turned out he actually worked on something he could solve :)
The serial killer was very creepy, I agree with Liz that there is no way to even try to explain his behaviour, he was just pure evil.

Great family scenes, great team scenes, a fascinating case = a superb eppesode :D they could've mentioned Megan, though :/

I just hope the next two (and unfortunately last) episodes will be as good as this one :)

Ok, now that's how a milestone episode should look like! :D
I agree! I loved that episode, especcially how everyone sort of believed Charlie was off his rocker until Amita backed him up; then they took the threat more seriously.

a bit of nitpick though - unless they were working on this case for a week, Don recovered miraculously quickly :lol:
I think there was a bit of time between the stabbing and this episode: Charlie would have needed that time to collect his data.

Also liked how all people were worried that Charlie may be hiding back in his P vs NP sort of obsession but in the end it turned out he actually worked on something he could solve :)
That he chose something productive shows how much he has grown in five years.

The serial killer was very creepy, I agree with Liz that there is no way to even try to explain his behaviour, he was just pure evil.
Yeah, he was really weird, just sociopathic.

I just hope the next two (and unfortunately last) episodes will be as good as this one :)
Squeeeeee!!

~Yo, I missed last week's episode. I really need to go catch up on that.
~Poor Charlie. I love that Don isn't freaking out; he's just urgently issuing orders.
~WTF, car go boom? The back of the car? There were explosives, right? There wasn't, like, an engine in the back. Because the front of the car crashed, but the back caught on fire. I'm paying too much attention to this, aren't I?
~Explosives! So I wasn't paying too much attention. Burn! Er... unintentional pun.
~HEE! Cheney jab!
~Happy Birthday, David Krumholtz! You get to cry and be upset.
~Angels and Devils! Episode title alert!
~Edgerton!
~They what the hell does Amita have to do with this crap? Oh, I dare him to try to make Amita his girlfriend. She'll be so pissed.
~Sorry cult leader, I still hate Luke Perry's Criminal Minds cult leader more.
~So... he needs Amita because he sucks at using computers?
~Good question, Colby. Why do you waste time doubting Charlie?
~Dudes? Why not follow her back to where they have Amita? That seems like a dumb decision.
~"You will have to kill me before that ever happens." You are an ass, Mason. (Although Megan would've kicked his ass by now, just saying.)
~If Robin was kidnapped, I can think of a certain recapper that would be freaking. out.
~Okay, the fade in with the guy's eyes is creepy.
~Amita is hacker extrodinaire.
~Amita is also very freaked out.
~"I guess Piper gave us the right address." What made you think that?
~Oh, like she'd be able to hack with broken fingers.
~Amita's like "...What?"
~Dude, that's very ridiculous. I so don't hate you more than Luke Perry's cult leader.
~That was made of win.
~Hee. Snarky and so true. A little heavy handed, though I can see why she's so mad.
~Liz's expression translates to "Yeah, okay".
~HEE! Poor Colby. (Oh, and Theoriginalspy totally saw that ship coming)
~Oh, that's awesome. (Yeah, like she's gonna say no. That's so not a cliffhanger...)

A+. Very good episode. :)

When the previews said something like "everything will be forever changed," I knew what would happen. And you're right, of course it's not a real cliffhanger. We all know what the answer will be.

Back