Numb3rs

So here I am bumping up the thread at the same time to talk about the episode tonight, so I liked the episode wasn't a favorite episode but it was pretty good, and like the scene where David, Colby, and Nikki drew their guys and almost everybody else in the room pointed guns back at them. You could totally tell they didn't expect that to happen. Smart of David to do the whole thing with the gun by telling the guy to pull the trigger first.

I swear I'm the only one on here that really likes this show either that or I am the only one who has no life and can spend Friday nights watching TV. Anyway I loved the episode with the horror movie thing from like two weeks ago. It kept me guessing cause I didn't have a clue what was going to happy.

Now for the episode that was just on I felt so sorry for that little girl clone or not I hated that guy who was her "father" he really bugged me I had a feeling about that guy from the beginning. Also a quick question what happened to Nikki I don't think she was in the last episode or this one I might just not have noticed but I don't think they said anything about her being gone. Anybody care to shed some light on that little situation?

I watch the show every week, I just don't always have a lot to comment on. I'm not a Nikki fan, so I'm glad she wasn't in this ep. :lol: She's not always there. I think she's in it this week though.

Okay thanks I was confused. Is she a recurring character, sorry if its a dumb question but they don't have an actual title/opening credits sequence anymore so everybody that's been there for a while I know but so much about her though. I think I post to much I this thread what can I say I love commenting on shows I love and Numbers, Psych, and Supernatural are all tied for my favorite shows just behind CSI, and CSI: Miami of course. I must say though I already miss Larry though and its only been one episode since he left I think. :(

I think Nikki's a main character. They have characters that don't show up in certain episodes. Colby, David, Nikki, and Liz have all vanished randomly recently. Not sure if it's a money issue, a writing issue, or just something else.

I watch the show (almost) every week; I just never really comment.

I just like talking I guess you could say, I've been watching all the episodes lately but season 4 and 5 I didn't get to watch much of, but I did try to catch up with season 5 when they had the episodes on CBS most of season 4 I've never seen though and I plan to buy the 4th season sometime soon and now season 5 when I can too. Yeah I'm on this site way too much and I have no life. :p

I know what it's like to be on this site way too much. Before I go to school, I check the Criminal Minds thread. And then I check again when I get home from school, and pretty much every ten minutes after that if I have access to a computer. What can I say, I'm obsessed. :p

I liked the episode with the clone... I liked that the mom wasn't crazy at all.

Agent guy: Colby? that's my grandmother's name.

:lol: at the look on Colby's face.

Colby: Why do I feel like I'm in a Scooby Doo cartoon?
Nikki: Jinkies, Fred... I don't know. :guffaw:

Agent guy (at the end of the ep to Charlie & Amita): And they would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids. :lol:

Last edited:
Floyd creeped me out, and yet I'm looking for excuses to bring him back again.

The Scooby-Doo references made me grin.

In the beginning, when Nikki said, "Agent Mulder" the first thing I thought was "uh... that would be Agent Scully, actually, Nikki."

Good episode, though. I loved the interaction between Alan and Amita. It made me go "aww".

I freaking loved the episode. :thumbsup:

"Colby, that's my grandma's name." :guffaw:
"Why do I feel like I'm in a Scooby Doo cartoon" :lol:

All the Scooby Doo jokes made me smile and the X-Files thing at the being too :) I thought it was funny how Floyd always seemed to pop up at random times made me laugh. An awesome episode all around.

Loved the whole Ufo speculations and walking around at night.:lol:

Ok they got me hooked with the repeating thoughtful Don and David...interesting to see if it's something like Don finding religion or if they're really setting up for big changes...I'm spoiler free til now ^^, but does anybody know something ?

Omg I totally adopt Floyd, love him :guffaw:

Floyd was funny how he kept just popping up out of the blue... and the thing about the cell phone when he didn't have one and didn't have one of those ear things on either. :lol: Too funny.

Yeah I laughed and everybody's reaction when he was calling with no phone. :lol: Almost forgot I loved the scene with Amita and Alan perfect Aww moment in my opinion.

Okay I will admit that was hilarious. :guffaw: That was way too funny, can't stop laughing. :lol:

Back