Now That Petersen, Fox, Dourdan Are Gone

ER became more of a soap opera after the original cast left. So that's why it wasn't as good as it used to be.

I'm very much enjoying CSI right now and I love the team dynamics now.

And I'm gonnna say this. I much rather have CSI take a dip in ratings but have better team shows than before when it was all Grissom all the time and I say that with all due respect to Billy P who is a wonderful actor and I'm sure it wasn't entirely his fault the show became Grissom centric.

I'm glad to see my favourite character Nick taking on a leadership role, it really is awesome! And the screen time is balanced.

I like Ray a lot. He's very caring and compassionate to people. Grissom struggled with that which after 9 seasons became very tiring.

I miss Grissom, but I don't miss the screen hogging.

I think by that time, Riley would be a supervisor *shudders* LF would have made some big exit, Gil and Cath would have run away together (FINALLY!)
spit.gif
:guffaw:

7/12/09 "Blackbird" Left Front Row A Seat 3
Is that from an Alter Bridge concert?

Nightwitch: No, those are my seats for Billy's play Blackbird this July!!!! *SQUEEE* I'm going for the July 12th 3pm show, I'm in Left Front (OH so great seats) Row A (froooont roooow baaaby!!!) and seat 3. I think I'm making Ash sit in 4 ;)

Hey, I'm dead serious about that Gil/Cath thing :) It's be hot :)

Nightwitch: No, those are my seats for Billy's play Blackbird this July!!!! *SQUEEE* I'm going for the July 12th 3pm show, I'm in Left Front (OH so great seats) Row A (froooont roooow baaaby!!!) and seat 3. I think I'm making Ash sit in 4 ;)

Oh, wow! :eek: :adore: I'm jealous!!! :cool:

I saw Billy in 'Dublin Carol' in November! He was awesome! He is definitely at home on the stage.

However, I so wanted to jump on that stage, shake him and ask 'what happens in your final episode? I want to know now!!!!!' :lol: I restrained myself though. :p

I saw Billy in 'Dublin Carol' in November! He was awesome! He is definitely at home on the stage.

However, I so wanted to jump on that stage, shake him and ask 'what happens in your final episode? I want to know now!!!!!' :lol: I restrained myself though. :p

Hahhaa! I would have been very tempted to try and ask...but that'd ruin the surprise and he'd probably just have winked at you and said "You'll just have to wait" ;)
Congrats on seeing him though! I'm very excited to see him...it'll be an amazing time.

congrat.gif
to you Criminalogist on your seats for the play how cool. And I think that seeing him that close he'll look at you don't scream, it would embarass him or maybe not. And on shaking him not good:confused: he might say "I'm sorry you feel that way" but millions of his fans are over the moon that it did happen the way it did. This was always the way Billy and the writers were going to have this end, and he stood adamant on that, and never faltered or wavered, And I look at it this way, I adore him and if this is what he wanted as this character, then I wanted it for him as well, plus, it was always going to be the way it was, and that's a wrap:bolian:

Last edited:
congrat.gif
to you Criminalogist on your seats for the play how cool. And I think that seeing him that close he'll look at you don't scream, it would embarass him or maybe not. And on shaking him not good:confused: he might say "I'm sorry you feel that way" but millions of his fans are over the moon that it did happen the way it did. This was always the way Billy and the writers were going to have this end, and he stood adamant on that, and never faltered or wavered, It was always going to be the way it was, and that's a wrap:bolian:

DW: I hope I don't flip out! LOL I think the inevitable "OH. MY. GOD." will definitley leak out of my mouth (hopefully not too loud ;p), but I won't start screaming..don't worry ;)
It wasn't me that said I would have demanded to find out what the last episode was; that was speedystokesgirl LOL I would have had a hard time NOT asking too..even though I'm blocking the ending out of my mind forever.
I'm VERY excited about our seats- we scored BIG! I'm hoping he doesn't look down at us for too long; cos most likely I'd turn bright red and probably end up in tears (of joy, of course!) and it'd be a disaster!

Is anyone else going to see Blackbird ?

WP and his plays, etc should really be discussed in his own thread. I would really like to see this thread get back on to the reason it is here. Thanks.

WP and his plays, etc should really be discussed in his own thread. I would really like to see this thread get back on to the reason it is here. Thanks.

I KNEW we'd get busted sooner or later..*sigh* Sorry, Des..we'll behave...

Anyways, I'm thinking stable ratings are more important than being the number one show...I mean, both would be great, but I think that having stable ratings reflects stable viewers, and therefore the show continues...It'd be great to see CSI at the top again though.
Ok, that was a worthless statement...URG.

Back