Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

I just watched George on a clip of the Late Late Show he did to promote Grave Danger- he's a really funny guy... anyways when Craig asked him what he did growing up in a small town he said he and his friends used to go cruising the sonic. I had a smile on my face like this---> :D

Can be get the thread name changed to 'cruising the SoNic' or something like that? I dunno... I don't think this thread is quite "new" anymore.

Moving on... What I wouldn't give for some sonic interaction in the next episode. Sofia + distraught = perfect opportunity for Nick to offer hands of comfort, right?

Sofia + distraught = perfect opportunity for Nick to offer hands of comfort, right?

yes very right... i think in the trailer she's talking to Brass, but there could be a Sofia Nick scene...........

Nick/Sophia - Cruising the SoNic

Can be get the thread name changed to 'cruising the SoNic' or something like that? I dunno... I don't think this thread is quite "new" anymore.

I couldnt agree more, Caderyn. Off to change it now ;)

ETA - there we go - shiny new thread title :)

Re: Nick/Sophia - Cruising the SoNic

Delurking to say I love the title! :D Cruising the SoNic, teehee...

This ship definitely has potential. I hope the writers come to their senses and realize how ridiculous it is to have every girl in the lab lusting over Grissom while our Southern boy is left all by his lonesome. Hopefully we'll see a closer bond forming between these two. If not, well, I still love to stare at the pretty. :D

So glad we've got the title changed, now we have aour own motto we're a 'real' ship. Keep cruisin'.

and as a celebration gift of the change of the title :lol:
2 new sonic icons have been born :D
T0_-1_937000.jpg
T0_-1_937002.jpg

wow guys i get sick for a few days and we have a new title???.. yeah i like this new title, the old one was a little annoying after a while.....

Wow, I can totally see these two together! They would be totally cute. Nick needs someone like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back