Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys thought you might wanna check out my new fanvid...theres of course sonic scenes but its kinda limited since how often does nick and sofia get together to solve a case :mad: anyway enjoy!
sofia-you and me

Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

omg! that mustache is still there! Sofia Really needs to take care of that................ like now.......

I don't really mind the moustache. *shrug*

Well, Nick and Sofia interacted a bit, but it didn't amount to much. At least video and icon makers got some shots. :)

That man can fill out a pair of jeans!
love10.gif

hahah i'm surprised i can type right now, haha heck i'm surprised i can make Coherent sentence's.......

Nick and Jeans make Adams_girl happy........ :lol:

I thought the jeans were too baggy. :p But he still looked good! And Sofia, though she wasn't there much, looked good, too.

Hey... I bet she wishes her hair was curly. I have shoulder length curly/wavy brown hair -- total opposite of Sofia's. But I've learned to like it. :)

What I like about Sofia is that she doesn't try to glam it up. Granted, neither does Sara... but Sara doesn't have the natural, effortless elegance Sofia does. Sofia is casual but intriguing at the same time.

Again, I can't see a romance sparking between her and Nick but I'm really hoping we'll see them get to know each other better and develop a solid friendship.

Today's episode didn't do much in that area but one can still hope! :)

I am dissapointed by the lack of Sonic in Dog Eat Dog.
They could at least have had a scene just the two of them.

Great video, Arturtle

Ooh, I love the vet scene (Don't we all!). But it's pretty much the *only* SoNic scene so far. It's unfair! A ship this lovely deserves more than that. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back