Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

Count me in as a Nick/Sofia or Sonic shipper. They are great together. I think I've watched that scene in Shooting Stars at least a dozen times already. Physically they complement each other too.
Oh yeah, it was that scene in " Shooting Stars " that made me a Sonic fan! :D I can't stop giggling every time I watch that scene too.

Adams_girl I agree with you. I like that rapport between Brass & Sofia in last Thursday's episode. Very fatherly indeed.

i KNOW eh? god i love Paul!!! i really hope Nick loose's the Mustache though.... please, I wonder if Sofia like the Mustache.... oooh she should shave it!!

Yeah, I am wishing/hoping Nick would lose the annoying moustache after this episode! :lol: I dunno why he even have it. It just...oh, weird! :lol: I'm sure Sofia's shave it off him after just a quick GLANCE at the annoying thing!

I watched the episode today, and it was a bummer not to see any Sonic. I did notice a little Brass/Sofia interaction..but you can slap me in the face for having a thougt like that!

But well, it's kind of obvious there was no Sonic..I mean, with that mustache :eek: That's not a big plus for Sofia.

i think Sofia should corner him in the locker room with a razor.....and in Lingerie to distract him.....

Nick: wow Sofia you look really..wow
Sofia: *starts walking towords him, Razor raised..
Nick: wait, what are you..ohh no not the mustache...
Sofia: Shut up and hold still.......

hahaha actually it's funny, over at the E/C thread we were speculating that Calleigh's was trying to shave off Erics stubble of hottness.... so i said that she told him to meet her in the hummer and when he got there she had a razor and a warm towel ready...... :devil:

:lol: so if Eric's stubble is 'Stubble of Hottness', then what is Nick's moustache? 'Moustache of Moosedom?' It seriously needs to go.

i think Sofia should corner him in the locker room with a razor.....and in Lingerie to distract him.....

Nick: wow Sofia you look really..wow
Sofia: *starts walking towords him, Razor raised..
Nick: wait, what are you..ohh no not the mustache...
Sofia: Shut up and hold still.......

:lol: Id personally go to Sofia and praise her if she did that!

I just watched George on a clip of the Late Late Show he did to promote Grave Danger- he's a really funny guy... anyways when Craig asked him what he did growing up in a small town he said he and his friends used to go cruising the sonic. I had a smile on my face like this---> :D

I just watched George on a clip of the Late Late Show he did to promote Grave Danger- he's a really funny guy... anyways when Craig asked him what he did growing up in a small town he said he and his friends used to go cruising the sonic. I had a smile on my face like this---> :D

thats a shout out guys.... :D

I have possible good news regarding the furry monstrosity on Nick's upper lip...

POSSIBLE SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
>

According to sources, the caterpillar will be gone by or before episode 10. All Nick's-top-lip lovers rejoice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back