Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by LpoHeartsNick, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

Yeah this ship is so addictive. First time when I saw them together (it was about year ago when I saw Shooting Stars) I was like OMG! This is the one couple ever! Forget all other ones. It’s kinda funny cause they had had one scene together and I totally fell in love with SoNic. I hadn’t seen BTK1 yet but I was totally SoNic fan back then already. And then aired TOYD and they walked side by side. And then I saw BTK1 what was so adorable. I hadn’t thought them as a couple before SS but when I saw it I knew it makes all sense. They are so right for each other. It seems to me that some ppl become SoNic fans after BTK1. Some reason I like these ships who have quite few scenes together, like SoNic (maybe because you know that you won’t see them in every episode and when you do, you are so happy. This makes SoNic special). They hadn’t had many scenes together but those were all good. I think same way about my other favorite ship Sark/Lauren. Sorry about chit-chat but I’m so into SoNic mood right now. Can’t help it!

2. edog

edog Lab Technician

I have to admit, Shooting Stars was the episode that did it for me as well, and I saw BTK1 before SS. It took Shooting Stars for me to look back on the previous interaction to be all, "Wow. Now that makes so much more sense!"

It's a wonderful ship, a gorgeous couple. :D

3. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

Like you guys said before Nick would be so sad if Sofia leaves. Of course me too. Nick would miss her so much. I listened recently ‘Far Away’ by Nickelback and it kinda reminded to me SoNic and Nick’s sadness if Sofia would be gone.

'Cause you know,
    you know, you know
    That I love you
    I have loved you all along
    And I miss you
    I keep dreaming you'll be with me
    and you'll never go
    Stop breathing if
    I don't see you anymore
    But you know, you know, you know
    I wanted
    I wanted you to stay
    'Cause I needed
    I need to hear you say
    That I love you
    I have loved you all along

4. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

It would be so sad if Sofia left and Nick never made a move. What a wasted opportunity. Makes me wanna write a fic. I don't think she'll leave, but unfortunately I think we'll see less of her. Sucks :(

We really need to finish this thread already!

5. Miss_Boa_Vista

Miss_Boa_Vista Dead on Arrival

agree
    and i just might write a fic about that
    you've given me inspiration

6. edog

edog Lab Technician

Haha, I know! I've been a waitin' for the new thread and my patience wears thin.

I'm also with you all. Hopeing LL is sticking around. It's been a bit nerve wracking for me, as I am a huge Sara fan and Sofia fan. Still wondering what their fates will be.

:confused:

Alas, Nicky will be one sad dude should the love of his life decide to transfer out or something. I still gag when I think of that scene between the Undersheriff and Sofia and how he says something that leads one to believe that Sofia may get a promotion of sorts. (at least, that's how I read it) Makes one wonder what all that means.

Of course, in CSI world, it may amount to nothing. :shrugs:

7. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I think they wrote that scene in because at that time Louise had a pilot and they needed an easy escape for her. However, Louise's pilot wasn't picked, so there's no reason for Sofia to leave. As far as I know, Louise isn't working on anything. I really hope she stays. Sofia is the reason I watch.

So hopefully she'll turn the promotion down on the basis that she doesn't want to sit behind a desk all day but would rather be out there patrolling. And being near Nick, of course ;)

8. edog

edog Lab Technician

Oh, but of course! :lol: :D

I think you're right about the scene and why it was there. Since the pilot LL was in didn't pan out, we may never hear of that ever again.

9. edog

edog Lab Technician

don't mean to double post, but we're only a couple of posts away from new thread time!

Here's an icon, just so I have some kind of substance in this post. ;)

[​IMG]

Feel free to snag. One of my favorite moments between them. Hotness.

10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I loved that scene. I should probably spend more time here, but I don't wanna get my hopes up if Louise is leaving. Also, I hate that nobody knows if she's leaving or not. What is this, the Pentagon papers?

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It's okay. It's not considered double posting after 24 hours.

The next thread can be found here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.