Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sophia - Cruising the SoNic

Nice thread title! And we so are "cruising the SoNic" here! Wicked cool, peeps! And I am hoping for a possible Sonic moment in the upcoming eps.

Yeah, ABRTI was a big fat bummer when it comes to Sonic..a pity. Maybe they will make it up to us??

All right, we didn't get a scene, but that doesn't mean we can't make something up. ;) What do you guys think happened after Sofia left the funeral? Did she go home? Was Nick waiting for her? Or maybe she went out for a bite of dinner and ran into Nick?

SPoilers:
>
>
>
>
>

Well, looks like we'll get something Sonic-like in ep 12-Daddy's Little Girl - Nick and Sofia (and Cath - ooo, threesome, lament ;) ) work a case together that has a link to Kelly Gordon (who's been paroled) - So I'm thinking, Nicky upset - in need of some TLC? And Sofia's there for him maybe? :)

Arturtle!! Those are amazing! I can't wait to get to 100 posts so I can use them. Maybe I can use one as a banner until then...hhhmmm.

****Spoiler****

Hopefully we might get some Sonic action in Thursday's ep- Dog Eat Dog - Nick and Sofia are working the B case with Sara.

Hey guys... just wanted to chime in. I'm not a shipper by nature but I have to agree that Nick and Sofia would at least make the best looking couple -- they're both very attractive -- and I did mention in another thread that I'm hoping to see a good friendship develop between them. I appreciate the sensitivity they've both shown and I sense that they would just understand each other's need for compassion. I don't see them becoming unhealthily codependent on each other, but I can imagine that once they develop a bit of a friendship, they'll both feel a little safer knowing there's someone there looking out for them.

Like I said, I'm not a shipper -- I don't want to see romantic relationships developing on CSI because I think that would just capsize the show -- but I AM in favour of seeing good friendships develop. Okay, a little bit of appropriate flirting would be fine, too. ;)

Bah -- who knows -- I may be converted yet. :lol:

You can't escape the shipping :devil:
:lol:

:lol: Fabian, I now have this image of you, sitting in a high-backed chair, tapping your fingers together in a Mr Burns like fashion and laughing maniacly after that statement :lol:

maniacal.gif

Mauwhahahahaha!!! You cannot escape the shipping, my pretties - you can try, but you will fail...

Yep, I've over caffinated again today... :lol:

Hey guys... just wanted to chime in. I'm not a shipper by nature but I have to agree that Nick and Sofia would at least make the best looking couple -- they're both very attractive -- and I did mention in another thread that I'm hoping to see a good friendship develop between them. I appreciate the sensitivity they've both shown and I sense that they would just understand each other's need for compassion. I don't see them becoming unhealthily codependent on each other, but I can imagine that once they develop a bit of a friendship, they'll both feel a little safer knowing there's someone there looking out for them.
Hear hear! Gah, if only tptb would open their eyes and see this, dammit!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back