Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by LpoHeartsNick, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob

Bob Civilian

I found what I was looking for and have made a start my first installment of sonic fanfiction is at fanfiction.net under the name 'fieryu'.
    Doing some reading around other sites, the hate towards Sofia is overwhelming. She is a strong character (something lacking in many shows lately - strong female characters) who would make the perfect match for Nick - even if all they do is develop a stonger friendship between the two - once a tv relationship is consumated it tends to be all down hill form there.
    Fingers crossed for good news on the return of Sofia to next season.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Sofia is mostly hated by GSR fans because Grissom liked her for a while. No other reason. I wouldn't let it get to me. Those people are idiots.

Mostly everyone likes her now.

3. edog

edog Lab Technician

Indeed. I think that 'hate' is mostly stemmed from those who saw her as a threat to GSR. I won't specifically point fingers at GSR fans cuz not all of them hated Sofia. Or at least I'd like to think that.

Anyway, when that threat was eliminated, so was the 'hate'. And 'hate' is such a strong word. I usually don't like using that unless it's extreme, but in this case, it was nearly that extreme.

Sofia is a great character and it'll be a shame to lose her if LL's new pilot is picked up. Is there any word on that anyway? Sofia and Nick need some serious screen time together. I watched Built to Kill not too long ago on CBS and that was awesome.

4. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

How silly. Louise is an amazing actress and Sofia is a great character. I don't get why people dislike her.

Oh well, only one person has to like her and his name is Nicky. Everything else is small potatoes.

Let's speculate a bit. If Sara does die, do you guys think Louise's role will be expanded? Would she go back to the lab? I'd really love it if they gave her a bigger role. And more scenes with Nick, of course.

5. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

Hi! I ship so many couples that I can’t count them up, but SoNic is my latest crush. I’m so happy that I found Nicky/Sofia thread. I’m so into SoNic now. At first I didn’t like Sofia when she came into CSI, but when I saw her with Nicky... Awww. I watched Shooting Stars and notised that N&So are so perfect together. Nicky needs and deserves love like this. Here is running end of the season 6, so I can’t wait to see season 7. I’m a little bit worried when I read that Louise might not be in season 8... But I have faith in SoNic. BTW I love the name 'SoNic' and thanks for all those beautiful pictures! Sorry my English is so bad.
    Sry if I’m reposting it (but they are so cute and I can't help it): http://csi-vegas.net/gallery_affiche_img.php?id_img=206
    See ya!

6. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Okay, I officially fell for this ship, in BTK Part 1. Or Whenever Nick is digging the up the purse, either way the way the looked at each other made me all giddy :)

7. _____Skylar

Welcome to the new shippers! CBS aired Built to Kill a few weeks ago and it was even better the second time around. I wish I'd taped it. I wanna see it again. Or is there a kind soul out there willing to upload the scene to YouTube?

One of my favorite things about this ship is it's got that whole, you've been right in front of me all along and I never noticed until now. Sofia after Grissom and Nick dealing with Grave Danger, and then all of a sudden they're paired together and they realized they could have something special. I love it when that happens.

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Well, my top ship is GSR but you all know I love Sofia. Right now, I just want more Sofia. I've hardly seen any of her. I've seem more of Hodges than I really wanted to.:p

9. _____Skylar

Seriously, Sofia tops the list of awesome. Why can't we see her more often?

And not knowing if she's coming back or not is driving me nuts. I don't care about Sara, tell us if we'll ever see Sofia again!

10. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

I wasn’t Sofia’s fan but now I just LOVE her. She is so beautiful. The more I watch CSI the more I love Sofia. I just found one SoNic fanvid in YouTube. I don’t know if you have seen it but I liked it. Here’s link:
    There is CSI 6x04 Shooting Stars Nick and Sofia scene at the vet's:

Edited to remove links to fan-made videos

11. _____Skylar

Oh, that video's so cute! It's inspired me to work on my fics. Aw, I love this ship so damn much. I really, really hope Sofia comes back. Nick would miss her so if she were gone. He'd be so sad all the time :(

Stay, Louise!

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It is against board rules to link to fan-made videos. You can say where they are, keywords, etc. but you CANNOT link to them.

13. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

Okay, sorry about that. My mistake. I found more fan videos from YouTube. I’m not sure if you are interested or not. I put here keywords.

·Video called Chasing cars tags: csi nick sofia chasing cars
    ·Girlfriend tags: csi girlfriend nick sofia
    ·Sofia's Precious Walk tags: Sofia's Precious Walk
    ·Sofia's Back tags: Sofia's Back

..::SoNic::.. lover

14. _____Skylar

Good news: Sofia is back next season. Yay! I'm so excited. I hope she gets more screen time with Nick, then, and that they work a lot of cases together. This is awesome news. I was so worried.

15. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

Yay!! I’m so happy! *I’m bouncing around and clapping hands* I hope that she gets more screen time with Nicky too. I hope I can finish my SoNic music videos any day. I just haven’t had much time lately because I have so many things to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.