Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by LpoHeartsNick, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

My friend Dawn recently introduced me to Heroes and I've been watching a few episodes every night. I've been so into it that I went to bed last night and dreamt Sofia was chasing a perp and it turned out to have some super powers or some shit, and he started beating Sofia, or I think kinda like reaching into her brain or something. It was weird. And then Nick appeared out of thin air (I guess he had super powers, too) and saved her.

It was the weirdest shit ever.

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I didn't really like this ship until I saw a scene with them together two nights ago. It finally just clicked in my head. These two are the kind of people who would have really pretty babies, cause they're just so hot. :lol: Glad I found that I enjoy this ship though, a very good thing, I'll probably lurk a lot in here now. Sweet.

3. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Welcome, Radical618! You already have a banner to go with this awesome ship.

I think Sonic was a nice surprise for everyone. They tried G/S for so long, and it just never felt right, and then suddenly Nick and Sofia were flirting and it was like, whoa! Where did that come from? More, please!

Nick and Sofia as heroes? lol. What would their super powers be?

I bet Sofia would have super strength, like Niki. But she probably needs to have a toothpick around for her super powers to work.

And Nick? The power to drop his pants at super speeds at the sight of Sofia.

4. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

Welcome Radical618! Love you banner!

Yeah SoNic rocks! I don’t know any other so cute couple than SoNic. Damn, they are just so great together and so perfect for each other. Last night I was thinking (actually dreaming) about their first kiss. How do you guys think their first kiss would be like?

5. _____Skylar

That's a good question. It could go so many ways.

But for some reason I see Sofia as the one most likely to initiate it. I don't know why. Probably because she's so strong and confident and Nick lacks those things a tiny bit. And he gets a bit embarrassed when he flirts. I could see him trying to talk to her and stumbling on his words because he really likes her and then suddenly she just grabs him and kisses him.

But I could see Nick initiating it, too. I guess it would depend on their moods. Sofia's having a really bad day (ala ABRTI) and Nick is trying to comfort her, he doesn't quite know what to say so he kisses her. That might be a bit angsty, though.

6. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

I haven’t seen Heroes but I totally agree with you. It would be so fun if they had these super powers.
    Just my thoughts! I don’t know why but I like even more that Sofia kisses him first. Maybe because she is like Skylar said strong and confident. But actually it doesn’t matter – both ways it would be adorable!
    Okay I’m going to bed now (and dreaming of SoNic).

7. edog

edog Lab Technician

I can't really decide, seeing how Nick and Sofia could totally be vulnerable and shy during that moment. Could be just a matter of thinking the same thing at the same time, leaning in for the kiss at precisely the same moment. Cute awkwardness all around!

8. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I can See sofia making the first move. She seems liek the 'first move' kinda girl. Then as soon as that would happen Nick would jump right in. Not looking back, just indulging with each moment.

loving this ship more and more...

9. _____Skylar

Yeah, I think Sofia might initiate it. Even if she doesn't initiate it, she might be forward about it, prompting Nick to make a move. Sofia is a girl who knows what she wants and goes after it, and lately I think she's been craving a little Texan meat.

How adorable would their kids be, by the way? I've been workning that into one of the stories but I'm suffering from the biggest case of writer's block lately.

10. edog

edog Lab Technician

Yes, yes. This ship can't help but be loved. Gorgeous gal, hot hunk, cute smiles. Yes. Many reasons to love this ship. :D

11. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

I think their kids would be so adorable that I wanna kidnap them. Just kidding! I can only dream little beautiful blonde hair Sofia and little handsome Nicky.

Me too!

12. _____Skylar

They'd have the cutest kids of the bunch. And those kids would be so cute and playful, running around pretending to shoot things. God help them if they have a girl -- Nick would be such an overprotective dad. "No boys allowed until she's 35!"

Of course, Sofia would let her get away with everything ;)

13. edog

edog Lab Technician

Haha, totally agree with you on Nick being overprotective if he were to have a daughter. I can see it now. Too cute and funny.

14. _____Skylar

Imagine her first date. He'd follow them, too. Luckily Sofia would be the sensible one and would stop him.

We're getting close to the second thread! Bring it on.

15. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

I'm hoping you guys can help me out, I have a project going on and I need SoNic quotes.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.