Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by LpoHeartsNick, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edog

edog Lab Technician

w00t! :p :D

That's good news for us and for Nick!

2. Bob

Bob Civilian

The news on Sofia seems all good, though I'm not uncrossing my fingers yet. But I am planning a new fic., nothing kills my muse deader than a threat to my fav. characters. I need some csi office romance without any 'ick' factor, no offence to gsr, but I can't get onboard that love in, I am an ageist I guess - I'm not proud but I am what I am.

3. moc

moc Civilian

Hi to everyone! I joined because I really found the chemistry between Nick and Sophia appealing. Loved them in Shooting Stars. And I'm really hoping the writers will get this relationship going. So far nothing, though.

4. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

Until we are looking for season 8... What is your favorite SoNic shipper moment? And what songs remind you SoNic?

I love Sofia/Nick in Shooting Stars (6x04) and I think the vet scene is one of the cutest although I haven’t seen season 8 series (except 7x01 – 7x04). And the scene where Nick digs up the purse (7x01) was lovely too.

5. edog

edog Lab Technician

I have to agree, the vet scene is possibly my most favorite moment. It's too cute. Now I'll have to change my signature back to that. hehe

6. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

Skylar, I uploaded 6x04 and 7x01 SoNic scenes. They are on YouTube.com and tags are: CSI SoNic. I hope you find.

edog I love your banner. It’s so cute.

BTW What should be our thread next title?

7. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Awesome, thank you Catheline! I'll go over and watch them.

I haven't thought of a title yet. Do you guys have any ideas? I'll watch some scenes and see what jumps at me. By the way, does anyone have any more spoilers? Is Sofia in the second episode?

8. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

You can call me Jennifer.
    About the title, I don’t have any ideas. Actually I would like if Nick takes Sofia to watch shooting stars. Like their first date or something. I dream they are under starry heaven and there are shooting stars.
    My favorite SoNic scene is the vet scene from SS. So only thing I can think of is ‘couple (sitting) under shooting stars’. Okay maybe it was lame and grammatically wrong. I’m racking my brains but...

9. edog

edog Lab Technician

I wouldn't mind sticking to what we have for thread title. Cruising the SoNic #2 is fine with me. I'm not very good with thread names anyway, so I might not be the best person to ask!

Although, I just thought of one. I don't know if it's good. Nick/Sofia #2 - All Smiles, All The Time. I think they smile alot around each other, seem to enjoy each other's company. :)

Glad you like my banner, catheline!

10. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

You are so right edog. They do smile a lot around each other. So I vote for – Nick/Sofia #2 - All Smiles, All The Time. But Cruising the SoNic is nice too.

I hope they’ll share more scenes together in season 8. But already they have had so cute scenes.

11. _____Skylar

I like All Smiles, All the Time. It's really cute, and they really always ARE smiling around each other.

I really hope Louise doesn't leave the show. I don't have much hope, though. Seems like there's so many questions with too few answers on the CSI fandom this season.

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I went to California this week and we decided to drive to Anaheim to go to Sonic. Oh my God, was it worth it. It's awesome! Everything is so delicious, and you don't even have to get out of your car. And while I was there I kept thinking about this ship.

Sonic - best fast food joint.

13. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Huh-hum, must put in my thoughts here... Sonic is my favorite fast food joint... um... EVER!

Other than that, cute ship. Not one I regulary read nor do I write it, but it would be an interesting pairing, I must say.

14. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

It was awesome. I tried the Fritos chili wrap and omg. How did they come up with that? It was delicious. I wanna go back.

Another scene like Shooting Stars would be awesome. They have great chemistry.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. _____Skylar

Sonic is awesome. Both the ship and the fast food chain. I say yes to all things sonic.

Those pictures are just beyond adorable. They're uber adorable times a billion. I can't believe they wasted all their time with the Grissom/Sofia nonsense when the real chemistry was between Nick/Sofia. And God knows at this point Grissom is probably getting more than poor Nick.

Put that man under Sofia quarantine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.