Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by LpoHeartsNick, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Nick would miss his Sofie. She can't leave. Who's gonna make him smile if she does?

The lack of Sonic fanfiction out there is disconcerting. I'd write one, but I have way too much on my plate as it is. So I leave you with this picture:

[​IMG]

2. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Yay, the thread is back! Thanks for recommending my fic, edog. Sonic shippers tend not to leave feedback and I never know if I'm doing good or bad with this challenge.

I still have 47 fics to go. If anybody has any plot bunnies, please send them my way. I have a couple of plots in the making, but I'll need way more than a couple. So really, give me a plot and I'll write a fanfic about it. Challenge me!

That picture is still adorable.

3. midnight_tiptoes

They showed Built to Kill last night, I missed it the first time around. The Nick/Sofia scene was just adorable. You know he was just dying for her to join him in that sand box. And the way she giggled? I'd never seen Sofia giggle before. It was very flirty.

4. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

You know, I've never really thought about this ship before but they do have the odd flirty scene together and I think it works.

5. midnight_tiptoes

Welcome, csi_love. This is the obvious ship that no one ever sees.

Has anyone here eaten at Sonic? We get the commercials all the time and it looks so good, but there are 0 Sonics around here. Next time I go to the US I'm getting one of those shakes.

6. edog

edog Lab Technician

My area gets the Sonic commercials all the time, but I don't think we have any within a 100 mile radius of the county. Haha.

It would be crazy if someone wrote a parody fic on the Sonic commercials, replacing the two people in the car with Nick and Sofia.

Nick and Sofia and milkshakes. Mmmm....

7. midnight_tiptoes

Definitely Sofia would get the tea or one of the grown up drinks, and Nick would get all excited about the shakes and desserts. And then he'd get a stomach ache and Sofia would have to take care of him all night long. But that won't stop him from ordering the same thing the next time.

8. foxdvdgh

foxdvdgh Dead on Arrival

Hi!
    I'm certain I've posted before, but I can't find them posts!
    Non-American, way behind in my CSI viewing, but absolutely in love with Sonic...
    Got no pictures to share, sad to say, but I have fics: 6 of them. You can find them here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1110050/
    Have a great weekend!

9. _____Skylar

I love your stories. You really make them come to life. And I love this ship.

I still have 47 more to write. I have a few plots, but not 47!

Do you guys think Nick's family would like Sofia and vice versa?

10. foxdvdgh

foxdvdgh Dead on Arrival

Thanks Sky!
    I've been waiting for number 47!!!
    Did any of the suggestions I gave worked for you?
    We definitively need more Sonic fics out there, so lurking fic writers, PLEASE, PLEASE, come out, come out wherever you are!
    How'd you like Grey Smoke so far?

11. foxdvdgh

foxdvdgh Dead on Arrival

Is it just me of has anyone out there been able to find an "official" Season 7 photo that includes Sofia??? I've seen pics that include Hodges, or David... but no Sofia and she's in the bleeping opening credits!!!

12. foxdvdgh

foxdvdgh Dead on Arrival

Since I'm not American, my viewing of eps is a total mess. Any of you kind ladies care to tell me which eps are the most Sonic so I can dowload an watch and hope?

13. _____Skylar

They need to include her in the season 8 promos. And she needs to be standing next to Nick.

Sonic episodes... Buil To Kill pt 1 was awesome. Nick had to dig through a lot of sand to get some evidence and Sofia was just standing there and he was trying to get her to jump in and help him and she was all, no way. And then they laughed together and it was really cute. I guess if you go to a screen cap site and look through the episodes you'd know which ones have them working together.

14. Bob

Bob Civilian

Joining in the SoNic love in. I always seem to end up in the least popular 'ship' which often leads to heartbreak. But I love Nick and Sofia so I'm taking a chance.
    I would love to write some fanfiction and wondered is there a site or list or something which has details about the characters - things that we have found out over the course of the show. Hope it is okay to post this request here. I'm all about respecting the rules.
    Looking forward to much drooling over SoNic, though as I'm in Australia I am a little behind on the eps.

15. _____Skylar

Welcome, Bob!

That's a good question. I'm not a super huge fan of CSI, so I don't think I could help you there. I know enough about the characters if you ask certain questions, but maybe you can visit the Sofia and Nick threads over at the CSI boards? Maybe they can help you better there.

What we don't know you can make up, too, I guess. I have to write 47 more fics for them and we know so little about Sofia, it's really hard. But at the same time that allows you certain liberties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.