Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

I'm not ashamed to admit it.

My name is Caroline, and I'm a Nicksofiaholic. It's been 4 minutes since my last fic... it's hard some days, but I just sit down with my sponsor until that feeling goes away.

I'm not ashamed to admit it.

My name is Caroline, and I'm a Nicksofiaholic. It's been 4 minutes since my last fic... it's hard some days, but I just sit down with my sponsor until that feeling goes away.

:lol: One day at a time.

Also, it seems I forgot how to spell my name.

I want Sofia's hair. It's so purty. Also, she needs to wait for Nick to fall asleep next to her to cut his hair. I know she shaved the stache. Save us, Sofia!

what? i like the hair. He looks so cute! ok well Sofia definetly rid us of the Mustache. We should send her a gift for that.

I like that it's shiny and all black and stuff. Black and shiny. Very pretty. I never liked it when he combed it back. But I don't know. I don't think the style suits him. Better than the mustache, but still, he needs to find a good style that works for him.

And that style he'd probably find after a good romp in the hay with Sofia. Sex hair is very becoming, I hear. Go ahead, Nick, try it out!

next episode nicks hair is all sexy and Messy, then we see Sofia's in rumpled in the back. Oh busted.

And then we see some of her lipstick shade on his shirt collar. Oh, Nick.

We wouldn't need all those clues, though. You know he'd just start grinning like crazy as soon as he saw her in the lab, then everyone would know. Nick. Not a good actor.

NIck would totally crack first.

Grissom: "Nick where have you been?"
Nick: "I was uhhh..." he sees Sofia enter the breakroom. "With Sofia in the broom closet."
Sofia: "Nick!"
Grissom: WTF? :eek:

ohh Nicky no sex for you after that.

:lol:

He'd totally try to cover it up, but then would end up telling anyone. He wouldn't be able to keep the secret. He'd totally tell Sara over pop corn and Steel Magnolias.

hahaha Sofia would get really mad too. :p

Carol I just re-read your review. i'm so out of it. I thought it said Kiss ass, but it said kick ass. :lol: it amuses me for some reason.....

In naughty ways.

is there any other kind?

Sofia would want to keep the relationship a secret. Not because she would be embarresed but because she's a professional. She wouldn't want to look unprofessional.

Nick would want to shout it to the world. Poor guy. its probably killing him. :p

He'd totally blurt it out after one beer with Warrick.

But Warrick's cool. He'd be all, "whatever."

6x04_572.jpg

Needed to be reposted.

Adams_girl I just read your fic and left a review too. Awesome job! Now I can't wait to get this fic of mine finished! It has smut so it won't be posted on ff.net. -grins-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back