Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

Wow why do i always miss the intense convos?? :lol:

I think i'm going to re-write the fic i wa working on. The last N/So fic that was just posted is kinda similar. I'll work on it........
Adams_girl, I think the most intense convos happens late at night, while everyone's at home, relaxed and just letting their minds run freely imagining all these wild, romantic scenarios especially when it concerns Sonic. :D

I think her mom's been promoted as of the this season. When Sofia got promoted as detective her mom became someone higher up (can't remember, gotta watch that episode when she first made her comeback appearance this season). I really wanna know more about Sofia too.

"My mother made Captain." Sofia tells Grissom in Bodies in Motion.

Re: New*** Nick/Sofia

You should stay up all night, then. That's when the sex thoughts come.

well that sounds about right. :lol: Will do tonight then....

it kinda sounds like Sofia's Mom is a little hard on her at times. Or maybe she's an over achiever and expects the same from her daughter.

"My mother made Captain." Sofia tells Grissom in Bodies in Motion.
That's the position her mother was promoted to! -grins- Thanks Tazzer!

You should stay up all night, then. That's when the sex thoughts come.

midnight_tiptoes is right. All the good stuff comes creeping out late at night...

Yeah, I kinda got the feeling from that convo that Mama Sofia expects a bit too much from her daughter. Poor Sofie. Nick can comfort her.

Nick and Sofia need to have babies. Now.

BTW i'm finally typing that fic.....

i've been so productive today, i already typed upa M/L fic. :D and I cleaned my room which took me a while.

Come on, we're dying here.

Is there nookie?

No. I tried to write it in, but there's now way it'll work. Maybe I should write a seperate one.......

Carol you need to start writting again!! I'm going through Carol fic withdrawls... they're the worst kind too.

I know, I need to. I have three days off this week - Thursday, Saturday (wtf?) and Sunday. I'll try, but I won't promise anything. I wanna finish the Sara/Vartann fic first.

Plus, I need a plot bunny.

Eek! Loved it! I left you a review, too.

Okay, that might've made things worse, cause now I need to read another fic. NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back