Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

Sigh. Okay, I need to read your fic again :lol:. It's so gonna get me through work tonight.

Does anyone have any plot bunnies?

:lol:
Plot bunnies? So far I don't have anything scurrying underneath the recesses of my somewhat dull mind at the moment. Too busy drooling over the scenes playing over and over in my head for the second part of my fic! :lol:

What songs remind you guys of Nick/Sofia?
Hmm...this is gonna be a tough one! -LoL- I love a heckuva lot of songs, but so far all the songs I listen/listened to I haven't related it to this ship yet...hmm... project for me! :lol:

Mind if I get back to you on this one? I'll have something to do now when I get bored. :D

Sheesh -- I FINALLY got around to reading this. Very sweet. Nah, don't write smut. You can find that anywhere. I like this stuff much, much better. It's more meaningful.

thanks. :D :D i can write both.... :p

Songs?

Dirty little secret- All American Rejects
Stikwitu- Pussy Cat Dolls
I wanna hold your hand- The Beetles
Because of you- Kelly Clarkson
Suger We're Going Down- Fall out boy

I could go on and on.

BTW I have a very eclectic music taste. :lol:

Aw, the only one I recognize is The Beatles. The Beatles rock!

I can see Sofia being a big Beatles fan, too.

you only recognize the Beatles one?? awww your so cute Caro!

you should just read the lyrics if you've never heard the songs before. They'll make you go awww. Especially the Pussy Cat Dolls one!

I bet she makes Nick listen to her old Beatles records. She has to rid him of his country music some how.......

*giggle* Maybe that's what she was hinting at. ;)

Didn't she look pretty in pink tonight?? Too bad Nick didn't see her.

Aw, she looked so pretty.

Maybe it was better that he didn't see her. He wouldn't have been able to get any work done.

I haven't seen tonight's episode yet yet. :( Well, it's not gonna be on until...oh, I only have to wait 45 more minutes. :D

Well, since I'm into old-fashioned romance, I'll say it's resting softly on Sofia's back -- not backside, sillies... BACK! :p :)

I loooooooooooooooooooove that whole scene. Nick looks really hot -- there's something different about him in that scene and I've never quite been able to put my finger on it. Maybe it's the hair. Maybe it's the shirt. Or maybe it's Sofia standing next to him? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back