Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

i just rewatched the scene from shooting stars, it was sooo cute! we NEED a scene on thursday..........

Please Do Not Click on this Link - Right Click and Save Target As - Otherwise it eats up Omaetoy's VERY expensive bandwidth - many thanks

Oooooooops! Sorry, forensicsgirl, and thanks for adding the note to my post! :) I wasn't sure how to give the link the right way.

ETA: Lemon_grass, you're a Sonic fan, too! :D I'm still undecided on where I want Nick's relationship with Sofia to go, but for now I'm just looking forward to watching them get to know each other better. They are soooooo cute together!

Just one over at FF.Net.... nothing new though. :(

We need more Sonic scenes to provide inspiration.

I think they might be, cause Brass is working the A case with Grissom, Warrick, and Cath. That leaves Nick, Sara and Sofia, unless they're all working the same case.

From what I've read they're all working together, just on different angles of the case... Having thought about it I haven't read anything much about Nick or Sofia. :(

Yeah, there's nothing on them. But looking at the cast list now, I see

SPOILER

Kelly Gordon will be in the episode. Maybe Nick and Sofia are busy with that?

ohh yeah
Spoiler space

Kelly Gorden's supposed to have an appeal or something in this episode.....maybe we'll get a scene........ :D

ETA: Lemon_grass, you're a Sonic fan, too! :D I'm still undecided on where I want Nick's relationship with Sofia to go, but for now I'm just looking forward to watching them get to know each other better. They are soooooo cute together!
*checks thread name* Hey, look at that, I guess I am. :D I like the idea of a cop/CSI pairing better than two CSIs getting together, because for one you don't have to deal with all the nasty "office romance" implications as much. And still these two would have similar lifestyles and a real appreciation for the other's profession, which is always a plus in a relationship.

I was all ready to jump on the Gil/Sofia ship for that reason, but then the vet scene in "Shooting Stars" happened. It's funny how the Grissom/Sofia chemistry - something tptb has been building up for a season comes off less convincing than what can shine through in a one-minute scene that focuses solely on the case.

It'd be really nice if we get to see more SoNic interaction in the near future, but knowing tptb, I'm not holding my breath. :rolleyes:

Well, if we don't see some SoNic in Still Life, there's always the Christmas Party...

sonic_christmas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back