Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

Lucy reminds me of my sister, whose name is also Lucy, cause they're both crabby and bossy as hell! It's spooky.

yeah that's me. I 'm not ashamed to admit it.

I sort of have an idea for a N/S fic. Let's see if it materializes.

Sounds good. We'll let's hope that i get over my writer's block soon. hmmm my neice has a furby........

I wonder if there's a word drabble community for CSI. That might help with my writer's block, and give us some fics. Only two people have N/S listed in their interests, though, Caderyn and I. Boo.

I know:

6x04_568.jpg

Sofia is very strong but also caring. Perfect, and I think Nick gravitates towards those types of women.

hmm...dude we need more fics..... ok i'll try and write one..... except i still have to start that christmas challenge........ :p

Yeah, I have so many things to write it's unreal. But I'll put Nick/Sofia on my list.

I need a plot bunny, though. Got any ideas?

well i was thinking something to do with A Bullet runs through it, or something angsty, but i think i'll try a happy fic...we just need fics.........

NP.

Angsty is good. Actually, I'd love to read something angsty about these two. They're both basically good people who've gone through bad things, that kinda messes you up a bit.

yeah they have.....

omg i'm watching the friends where Ross cheats on Rachel and they break up.... it makes me want to cry :( ....maybe i should start the angst fic now......

Go for it! After Miami tonight you'll be feeling angsty, too. Might as well get some fic out of it.

When's the next new episode of CSI? I wonder if Nick and Sofia will work together.

i haven't read anything for one yet.......

there's Werewolves and Daddy's little girl...... it doesn't say when for either.......

sounds more like Daddy's little girl is our best shot, it has to do with Nick finding out more about the tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back