Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

forensicsgirl that's so awesome! LOL! :lol:

Not that I'm biased or anything, but I'm in love with our thread title. :D

Boo for no Sofia tonight.

I'm . <--- this close to starting a fanfic, but I'm going through a bit of writer's block right now.

my Cable went out on Thursday, so i missed the episode....i'm geussing that there wasn't any Sofia/Nick scenes? that sucks :( :( i've been waiting ohh so patiently..................

Nick was barely in the episode, and Sofia wasn't in it at all.

I bet he went home to her after the whole Kelly thing, and told her what happened, and then she made him some hot chocolate and they curled under the blankets watching Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown.

Well, if we don't see some SoNic in Still Life, there's always the Christmas Party...

sonic_christmas.jpg

:lol: :lol: lol thats freakin cute!

bet he went home to her after the whole Kelly thing, and told her what happened, and then she made him some hot chocolate and they curled under the blankets watching Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown.

aww Nick reminds me of Charlie Brown......

He does! Well, he's kinda like a mix between Charlie Brown and Linus. Sofia is his security blanket.

I can't believe there's no N/S fics out there. Come on, people.

Security blanket! hahah i'm just glad you didn't call her the little Red headed girl. I never liked her.

hmmm are you trying to hint at something Carol? ;)

Well, Sofia's blonde. She can be Sally, and Nick her Sweet Baboo.

Yes! I just can't believe there's only one story out there, when there seems to be so many N/S fans. Does not compute.

Well, Sofia's blonde. She can be Sally, and Nick her Sweet Baboo.

hahaha sweet baboo! :lol: i remember that......

Sally also annoyed me, but she's way better then the red headed girl......

i have the worst writer's block... i can write D/, but not E/C and i can write for my Anthropology class and Law, but for some reason History is being a bitch........ :(

I love Sally. I love how she tries to make Easter eggs by breaking them and boiling them. My favorite girl is Peppermint Patty, though.

What the hell? Is it writer's block season? We better get our shit together before Monday, cause that's when the word drabbles start.

*wonders if there's Nick/Sofia fics at livejournal*

I liked Lucy, (i think thats her name, she had black hair and was linus's sister.) because she reminded me of, well me.... hahahah :lol:

jeez the drabbles..... totally forgot about that....

Lucy reminds me of my sister, whose name is also Lucy, cause they're both crabby and bossy as hell! It's spooky.

I sort of have an idea for a N/S fic. Let's see if it materializes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back