Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Stoky! You don't have to be ashamed!! It's just true! :)

Glad to hear you had a nice evening/night with Nick! :D
He cleaned up? Damn! He could to me to clean up! My room needs some cleaning! Everywhere dust and trash and clothes. :lol:

Hi everyone! Poppin' in real quick just to get a Nick fix! Just caught the end of the Texas A&M game vs. the University of Texas...A&M won! That's the school Nick went to and played football for. (Yes, I am obsessed with Nick...does it show?)

Loved the new screen caps from last night, but <sigh> our boy was hardly in the episode!

miko you're back! Good to see you, girl :)

Well, since Babs said "favorite" pics, I won't check for doubles, because I'm sure we all share a couple of favorite pics.
I'll just post one from Season 1 to 6.
Season 1 I like that little fringe he spots there
Season 2 Short, neat, fuzzy, no gel
Season 3 Short and yummy yummy sideburns
Season 4 Still fuzzy, no sideburns, but cute nevertheless
Season 5 The buzz cut, just a little longer
Season 6 I like the hair a little longer :)

I'm off to bed now, I'm not feeling well. I got a vaccination (sp?) today (poliomyelitis, diphtheria and tetanus, and yes, I looked it up :lol:) and I've been taking naps the whole day...

Have fun, everyone!

Softcake no he´s not embrassed with you he likes you

;)

OK, have a nice dream

and all the others also nice Nicky Dreams ;)

softcake_70 said:
What! :eek: I always thougth Nicky's supposed to be thinking of me! :lol:
See, he's embarrassed ;)

Well...in that^^ scene he might be thinking of you! But who says he's always thinking of you! :D

To be honest he has to think of all of us! So he's kinda busy in thinking of us. :lol:

Good night!!

EDIT: I'm not sure if I can post my last 6 theme pics tomorrow and I don't want to make a double post. So here are my last theme pics.
Grave Danger hair
That's cool
The "out-of-bed" style
*sigh*
This is also a great style

Gum Drops style *cries when thinking of that scene*

A bit randomly off the subject but when you guys were younger and you had a crush on someome when you look back now do you think eww why?? I had this huge thing for H from 'Steps' for about 6 months and now i just think eww AHH i'm glad i grew out of it! I hope I never grow out of liking George though!! To help i renamed the profile name that pop's up on my phone to 'I'm Stoked' to always think of him when i check the time or my messages :) Being stoked is like a 24/7 job I'm glad we have the ward for support!

"Excuse me ma'm is this the ward" I think i speak for all of us - YES please come on in, hear let me take your shirt off and introduce you to some of my friends!

Bluntforcetrauma said:
"Excuse me ma'm is this the ward" I think i speak for all of us - YES please come on in, hear let me take your shirt off and introduce you to some of my friends!

Nikki Jumps In (As Fast as a pregnant woman can) "Yeah, we'll take off your shirt among other things!" :devil:

Is my hair that bad today?
Nice view of his hair
Angry Profile Of Hair
Why Can't We Do That? :p
Buzz 4 :cool:Horatio ain't got nothing on me! :cool:
Tempting Hair Don't you just want to run your hands through that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back