Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Hy Guys

Blackflag nice to hear that´s your feeling better :)

Elsie what a tasty cup Nicky :lol: thanks for the pics. Christmas time oh yea i´ll make it on tour, the people are all now driving in city to buy Gifts for Christmas.
    hurry up Nicky is running for christmas :lol:

I was last night studious, make some screecaps from Nicky Season 3 ep. 22 play with fire, this nigth i´ll make the rest
    you can look here lovely Nicky

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Before comments or questions are made on the subject of this thread getting close to 1000, I have already proceeded to ask someone to create the next one, and I am awaiting the answer. :)

3. softcake

softcake Pathologist

I hope we're still allowed to post in here. I'll try my luck before it gets locked :p

Stoky nice caps! I seem to have spread the capping virus :)

My brother-in-law is here, actually I'm supposed to watch soccer with him... back to telly, good night and
    sweet dreams!

4. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Hy :) Destiny have i understood correct, you mean, this thred closed when the replies 1000, and than we need a new threadname?

Softcake yes the capfever has grappled me :D
    have fun with soccer :D and nice night.
    Our soccerboys have lost :mad: we are disqualified

5. Destiny

No this will not close until the person I have asked creates the new one, as for the name it will remain the same all that will change is the number.

If it bypasses 1000 before the new one is created it will remain open. So no worries folks I have it covered.

6. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Destiny :) thanks now it´s clear. You make a good job also thanks for this :)

Now i´m go off and wish all here a good night and
    have sweet dreams

7. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Sorry!! I'm late I know. I just came home right now! It's 0:35 and I should have been home since 10pm so you can guess that I'm really pissed off right now. I'll tell tomorrow (or better in a few hours).
    So I read we almost hit the 1000....well...Hope this round is yet allowed. I was thinking about opening a new thread but as I'm never good in choosing a title I'll leave it.
    So...
    I just throw in my theme for the next round.

Show me your best pics with George/Nick/Evil/etc. on which you think he's flirting with a woman and also give me the best adage you can think off NIck would say. Limit are 12pics. Deadline: December 6th, 9pm

Good night pic

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

just wanted to let everyone know i am in the process of starting the new thread and will quote the new theme over there once its opened :) to keep everything simple please wait for the new thread to post theme pics so they are all in one place. ill add the link to this post after its open :D

9. Destiny

Stokydream Thank you for that and you are welcome. Yurek either myself or allmaple will move your theme over to the new thread in a quote, So we ask that no one continue as this thread will soon be closed. ;)

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.