Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, excuse me? when did weekends get busy here! :p :lol: tis sleepy time for me, maybe ill get through everyones submissions tomorrow and play too.
but ill leave you this:
bonds not the only one who looks hot in a tux

i have to admit, its a good thing OT has nicky tonight, because im being held captive by a blue-eyed british spy. *drools* dont worry about a search party, ill be back to the nicky side soon enough. this is just a slight detour ;)

Great pics ya'll!

I'll post my last 10 theme pics later. First I have to search and upload some posepics! :lo:
So please..softcake...if you could wait for me. *angel face* :D

You ladies have the best imaginations! I laugh so hard when I come here...keep it up!

Ugh...back to work tomorrow after 4 days off...and no new Nicky on Thursday? How will I get through the week?!

I'm having so much fun with this :D You guys are great. Poor Nicky, the thoughts you put into his mind... :lol: It'll be hard to decide later. Don't worry, Yurek I'll wait for you ;)

McStokes why's there no New Nicky for you? We've had that "pleasure" last week when German telly decided on showing a show to raise money for kids instead of CSI...Raising money is probably a good reason to cancel CSI, but I was grumpy nevertheless :rolleyes:
Next Thursday it's time for "Bite me" :D

:lol: :lol: For All is it funny, oh it´s really good
theme Softcake that´s dreamy for you all so many little Storys you must have today a very nice dream ;)

my last pics a littlebit later? hope i can make these have friend here and writing quickly, come back later ;)

hy now my last pics

uuups no no ladys not what you think
that´s not fair
i must choice who´s the next girl
Softcake was really good, but also my little Stoky
hmm and all the other ladys here ... oh wait wait wait, not hit me, i love you all
Ok, ok Ladys i´ll surrender. I love you all come to me yes :lol: i´ll comming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back