Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls :D

just ate Thanksgiving dinner, it was good, now I'm going to wait for CSI tonight :D

love all of these pics... and he does have big hands ;)

Happy Thanksgiving nicksarafan2 :D
here comes CSI very late (in the morning) 1:55 am :lol:
i think i sleep than.

Nice night

Hi girls! Hope you have all had a fun Nick filled day.

Wow, I have missed a lot. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving my American friends. :D

Congrats on getting your avatar Stoky - Nick is impressed!

Night all! It's officially the weekend for me as I have tomorrow off from work. Hurrah! :)

Thanks Stoky :D and a Happy Thanksgiving to every one who celibrates it :D

and I have to wait till 9:00 PM over here (west coast) it sounds like a good episode :D

and I have all the shots from "Rashomama" where he's shirtless, but I don't have a pic from the front! yes I know i'm stunned to... does any one have it?

ok I'm done :D

Elsie said:
Hi girls! Hope you have all had a fun Nick filled day.

For my part..I must admit..no. Not really. But I think that'll change if I get some Nick pics printed. I can't print anything yet so I have to wait and only think of him. But if it's freezing cold outside it's very hard to keep warm..even if you think of Nick/George... :rolleyes:

Congratz Stoky to your ava! We already talked about this! :D

And now..some great pics just for you! 'Cause you're so kind! :)

Look! He also jumps because he's happy to see you! :lol:
He thinks of you!
I'm so damn educated! *hopes they believe him* :D
I love this pic!!

Good evening ladies!
He found the evidence
Examining the evidence
Isn't that a nice positon?
I guess that's evidence... :rolleyes:
Robotic Evidence
Computer Evidence...I just love this!
NICK: (reads) "I looking for kindest, noble man." Well, I got news for you,
sugar pants. Buying women ain't that noble.

WARRICK: Well, life is short. Dating's complicated. This makes it much
simpler, doesn't it?

CATHERINE: It's not supposed to be simple. Complicated is the whole point.

WARRICK: It is?

CATHERINE: Yeah.

NICK: Hey, wait a minute. You're not telling me you're into this stuff?

WARRICK: Me? No. But you know, for a guy who's over 40, lonely, tired of the
bar scene, got a little cash, wants to buy himself a sweet honey, be his
companion ...

NICK: He needs a translator, 'cause you're not even speaking the same language.

WARRICK: That's the best part.

CATHERINE: (groans) Ugh ... !

(Catherine turns and leaves. Warrick chuckles.)

NICK: (clueless) Best part of what?

Good morning, ladies!

Thanks for letting me have Nick ;) *puts him back* So, who's next to have him? :D

Nikki I love that scene as well! At the end, when he's so - so clueless and so just Nick! I could cuddle him to death then ;)

Goor morning every one! I just got up and I'm making breakfast. It's almost lunch time. :lol: It's going to be brunch then. :D

I think today it's Stokys turn to have Nick. She'll pick him up after work. I think we can keep Nick as long as he waits for her in the "Nick-playpen". :lol:

*throws in some morning and Nick love*

I'll go surfing til Stoky picks me up.

Yurek you just saved my life posting this pic! :lol: My female co-workers are completely nuts, babbling about how "sexy" the new James Bond is (no, I don't share that opinion, no!) and what a great body he has...
Now I'm going to email George around. Yeah, eat your heart out, dear workmates! :lol:

softcake_70 said:
Yurek you just saved my life posting this pic! :lol: My female co-workers are completely nuts, babbling about how "sexy" the new James Bond is (no, I don't share that opinion, no!) and what a great body he has...
Now I'm going to email George around. Yeah, eat your heart out, dear workmates! :lol:

:D That's mean! But great!! :lol: I'm glad I could help you! :devil:

You could send this too! *hehe*

Good morning everyone. I hope you've all had nice Nick dreams. I think after Stokydream gets finished with Nick we may want to send him to blackflag as a reward for having to put up with niece and nephew and not harming them in the process :).

Last night's show was good. There was not alot of Nick time but what we had was yummy. There was at least one dress shirt scene. Should make some nice caps when we get them.

Softcake how dare your co-workers not appreciate a fine looking man like our George Eads ;)

Jacquie I don't think you want to send him here. I found out how to get out of Thanksgiving dinner with the family. Get sick enough that nobody wants you at the table.

I know that I'm early, but I'll be back in a while with the winner. That is a long while. :lol: Haven't been on since Wednesday so I haven't looked at any pics yet.

Not much Nick last night, but he did look good while he was on screen. :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back