Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag I hope you feel better now? Looking at Nicky-pics is a nice cure, I know that from own experience ;)

Jacquie after I emailed that surf-pic around, I think I have heard some small gasps and even a tiny squeak.
Not that any of them would admit it! :lol: I'm still the "kid" with a crush on an actor. Yeah, I'm 36, but I'm the second youngest amongst 13 women... (I heard rumours that our office is called "chicken stable" :lol:)

Well, they just don't know what they're missing!
:D

Babs you know that I love you, don't you? :D
*heads over to Babs' site to snag some piccies*

Edited because I wanted to make a public declaration of love to Babs :lol: :D

Thanks Jacquie. I'm better than I was yesterday. Knew I was comming down with something back on Tuesday.

The new caps are great as usual Babs.

On to the theme pics. Jacquie and Babs I think you two have figured me out better than anybody else. You made this real hard. I could have picked just your pics, but I decided to spread it around.

Your runner ups (in no particular order)

Yurek - My favorite scene.
softcake - Yah, there is evidence in his hands, but is it just me or is there one more button undone than usual? :D
Elsie - Forget the evidence, don't heckle him when one of his friends has been hurt.
Babs - When I put Nick back up as my avatar I didn't realize I was making myself this transparent. :lol:
Jacquie - I probably like this one for some of the same reasons as you do. :lol:

The winner is:

Babs - The thoughts that come to mind. :devil: Oh, how much I wanted him to fall in while dumpster diving.

The next theme is all yours Babs.

Susan

blackflag said:

softcake - Yah, there is evidence in his hands, but is it just me or is there one more button undone than usual? :D
Susan

Damn! I had hoped that extra button would make me win this theme! Didn't work. Need to figure out other ways to bribe blackflag next time :D

Oh, and congratz on winning, Babs Your caps are great as always :)

:lol: I knew you loved that pic Blackflag :lol:

Oke new theme. *thinking real hard now* :D. Let's see your fave pics from nicks different hairstyles. 12 is the limited. I'll be back tommorow to pick a winner. Have fun hunting.

wow, I hate the computer sometimes, I just posted six theme pics, and wrote all this stuff... :mad:

ok i'm good now :D

Ah Stoky thanks for the pic, I love my beefy Eads :D

and Babs your theme is after my own heart :D I'll look for some pics and come right back :D

and yes he did look good last night :D

nicksarafan2 said:
and I don't care what any one says (not any of you girls of course) but I loved his long hair, in all it's stages :D

Yep! I totally agree with you! Also looove that long hair!! It's soo cool! :D *can't wait to see that episodes*

Hy Guys :D

i must working till now. Every want missing me? :lol: (i think no) :lol:

Babs congrats nice your pics and thanks for new screencaps :D and thanks for good theme ;)

Yurek your pics very nice :D and thanks for the praise
i´m shy and ashamed

Nsf2 ;)

Softcake thanks :)
I think today it's Stokys turn to have Nick. She'll pick him up after work. I think we can keep Nick as long as he waits for her in the "Nick-playpen".
:lol: i´ve catched him now. Pleas look your E-Mail :D

i allow him he can sleep for awhile - softcake what are you doing with him he is very tired :lol:
but when he wakes up he promised me
we have many fun :devil:
first clean up
than a party :lol:
than we are both thinking about a fine game :lol:
than he writes you, what we are do, but not all he´s a gentleman
and than follows the very important part an enjoyed silent :devil:
Blackflag sorry that i must read that your felt no good, i hope now it´s better *with Nicky* it must be better :D you can have him after me.
tomorrow i´ll send Nicky to Backflag ;) i swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back