Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
NikkiJamez said:
Grissom's Lost Beatle :devil:Sorry, had to do it!

:eek: Oh my... *almost spills out her morning coffee* Never seen this pic before! That'll make my day! I'm sure! :D
That's a beautiful pic!

Wit this words: Good morning everyone!! Today I'm a bit early. I have to go to work today, just like las saturday but today I know when I've to be there. :rolleyes:

So...my morning pic for you! *sighs and faints*

wub.gif

***EDITED for oversized image. Please note that images are retsricted to 400 x 400. Thank you. ***

Morning ya'all. I missed the ward. Holidays, you know. At least it wasn't a Nicky-free time like last weekend -- I could still watch CSI. Anyway, yesterday I wasn't feeling well (nothing serious) so I just watched TV all day. Crowned and Dangerous was On Demand so I watched it. Wow. What a terrible movie. I couldn't figure out if it was supposed to be funny or not. But it was worth sitting through for all the GE scenes. Especially the "love scenes" -- I've always loved those caps from the movie and it was great to see it in action. :devil:
Anyway, now that I'm feeling better I have to finish cleaning up from Thanksgiving.....I'll try to visit the ward later, maybe even post some pics for the theme....

Good morning everyone. OnlyTruth I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I'm don't have time to post anymore theme pics today I decided to get some more zzzz's this morning. I think sleeping in was a bad decision because now I have a stiff neck. Oh well such is life. Anyway off to work for the day and I'll check back in this evening. Have a Happy Nick day :)

Good afternoon everybody. Tjee I drool a lot watching all those great pics. Here are the winners in randsom order.

Blackflag I love that style.
Jacquie You wanna run your fingers trow it all day
SamStokes I really loved his style in Grave Danger
Blackflag again Dont you wanna rub that head all day long
Stokydream

And the winner is, it was hard to choose between season 5 and season 7 cause I am a fool for the shaved head. But Softcake you know me to well ;). I really love it like this. Nick is in your hands girl, threath him nice and be carefull with him :D ;)

SOrry I am a little earlier but I am not sure iff I can look later this evening.

Hy Ladys :D

congratz Softcake :D very nice pic

now i´ll send Nicky to Blackflag

My time with Nicky was nice and fun but unfortunatley he must gone

Blackflag i come :D

I think after Blackflag Nicky must go to OnlyTruth :)

And sure welcome back Miko :) excuse my late answer

Now im streched for next theme :)

:lol: Hey Stokydream Nicky was with you? He was here he was in my hands hahaha, So you had a clone :lol: Have fun with the clone Softcake :lol: I keep the realthing here then :devil:

Babs oh nooooo :eek: i´m shocked but it was a very nice clone :lol: next the clone go to Blackflag :lol: :lol:
no it´s the twin Brother of Nicky ;)

Stokydream said:
I think after Blackflag Nicky must go to OnlyTruth :)

aw, thanks, Stoky. I think this time, I'll take him. I'm now officially in the queue for taking Nick for the night. :p

Hey Miko, glad you're feeling well enough to join us!

:eek: I won! :) Thanks Babs and yes, I might know you a little :D
That's a nice surprise though. I almost slept all day today due to this stupid injections I got.. But coming here always makes me feel better.

*makes thinking face* New theme... Okay, let's try something different. Give me Nick(George..any of his characters, you know the game) in a pose. And to double the fun you have to tell me what he thinks in that very moment. Be creative :D Limit is 12. Have fun! :)

You're confusing me here a little... Is that something naughty? :eek: Well, if it is, then - I intended to say that :D
Or in other words:
Nick posing.
Better? :D

hey strangers :p
schools been busy so ive been lurking this week. if iheartnickcath is thinking of the same poses i am then i hope there is room for two in that gutter :devil:
i am being summoned to dinner, but hopefully ill be able to join this lovely theme later tonight. just didnt want you all to think id fallen off the face of the earth! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back