Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww! Beautiful pics! They calm me down right now and makes me hot! :eek: :lol:

I just saw that tonight there will be 4 episodes shown of CSI LV! :eek: That's awesome! I'm not sure if I should watchm them. It'd mean I'd have to stay up until 4 in the morning! And at 4 my dad gets up to get to work. :lol:

Do you really wanna mess with me? :p

Ahh..okay...*can't wait until tomorrow* But I need my sleep from friday on saturday. I, again, have to help with the buffet. :rolleyes: But he could help me and we'll vanish in the cold store! :D :lol: That'd be okay!

Perhaps he'll take his beautiful coat with him. :D

Yeah, he's with me :p
See how peaceful he is! ;)

btw, I guess I'm spending way too much time on the internet and in here. I just said to my piggies "How are you doing, buddies" in English! :eek: Not in German (that'd be "Wie geht's euch, Jungs?") Weird....

Okay, it's late, I'm off to bed.

Ohhh :rolleyes: Yurek poor Lady, look what Softcake writing a littlebit over these Postings. Nicky get´s order from all here. She must today hard working and need massage from Nicky. Jaqcuie sends Nicky to Softcake. He must travel now. To give us all a massage after Work :devil:

Dr. Nick

Sabine

softcake_70 said:
btw, I guess I'm spending way too much time on the internet and in here. I just said to my piggies "How are you doing, buddies" in English! :eek: Not in German (that'd be "Wie geht's euch, Jungs?") Weird....

I know that! When I spend all my time in english forums I started dreaming in english! That's been so funny! :lol:

Look! That pic is made by Pro7! That's cool! Hopefully they'll show that movie again someday! Then I'll be able to watch it. You pics of Nickiness are sooo hot!
schweety.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back