Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stokydream, I'll let you borrow him when I'm done (but it may be a while!) Just found out the UnderSheriff will be working with me tonight...it just keeps gettin' worse!

OK ladies...Nick and I are off to train our fellow officers. Thanks for letting me have him for the night. I'll let you know how it turned out tomorrow.

McStokes oh your poor so hard night but Nicky is by you.

But Ladys i´m a little sad :( out of Babs and Elsie never congrats me? *hmmm* so i´m looking now

or is the theme so extreme, that you forget these than i´m not sad :lol:
lucky

there are some fine pics :devil:

Wisch you all sweet Nicky dreams think at our poor McStokes
and have a nice nigth.

Sabine

Howdy OnlyTruth :lol: thanks now i´m lucky :lol:

normally i lay down, but there are so many
links in CSI com i must looking one newest? you can see Allmaple and Elsie nice pic csi photos wow

now good night ;)

Sabine

Thanks stoky , you are very kind. I certainly don't post pics of myself often!!

Anyway, I had to share my excitement with y'all! :lol:

I'm watching Evel!! Had to share my joy by making a quick screencap!!

So, I thought I had to watch it at my Dad's because region one dvds won't play on my tv, but then (in a stroke of genius) I thought I would try it on my laptop...and it works! Unfortunately, it is also past my bed time, so I am not going to get to watch it tonight. But luckily I have loads of overtime from work, so am going to take tomorrow afternoon off just to watch it... Obsessive, yes! But I am so excited.... :devil: I've had a really bad day as well, this has definately cheered me up!

Congrats on winning stokydream. Good theme idea and I will say it's warming up with all the hotness. :) Anyway's I will post some pics after CSI:Miami is over.

McStokes if you don't mind me asking and you don't mind saying it but what do you do for a living. Training with an Undersheriff. It almost sounds like you work for a county's police dept.

eta Here are my first set of theme pics.

one hot Nick coming up I'm so surprised nobody took this
the stare is very hot
he just recks hotness
there is just something about the buzz and hot
a different look to hotness
a short lived hotness :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back