Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep..orange..I was just referring to the fruits next to him...Those things are fruits, right? Oo Oranges for me.. :lol: It's late here I can't think clearly anymore.

Last pic for today.
I love that style!!! *almost faints*
Which season is this? I think I haven't seen it yet.

Well...I'm off to bed now! Good night!

Stokydream said:
Hey guys
Nicksarafan you are so young Lady born in 1990 and your Father ist graduated earlier than George. Yes our George ist hot you have right :) but who ist Anderson Cooper?

Oh what did i do without you all - it´s so fantastic here.

now i must see CSI (the second epi) i am soo happy

have fun

Sabine

Hey there Stoky I'm glad you love it in here, I do too :D
Actully I was born in 1985, I'm 21 but that's ok, and Anderson Cooper is the other guy in my Icon, he's a news anchor from CNN, he's a cutie pie :D

Hea guys, not a single ear pic in my photobucket, so i had to search :devil:! Sorry if they've already been posted!

Good night, I'll have sweet dreams because Nick will be singing to me! I was feeling like crap today, a lot worse than usual, and when I heard him singing to Mandy...I was like Our George can sing to...maybe he can be the next George Straight :rolleyes: :lol:! But anyways, got go go!

Good morning - or better, good afternoon! I'm a little late for my usual good-morning-post. I had to attend a very boring presentation today. My boss talked for hours :rolleyes: At least I could go home an hour earlier, that's nice!

maple it was really really nice talking to Stoky We talked for more than an hour actually :eek: And not all about Nicky ;) It's a pity we all can't get together for dinner... I bet we'd have a blast then.

Yurek a welcome from me as well. Forgot about that last night, sorry... I think we're at least four people in here from Germany, that'd be you and me, Stoky and Kito :D

Well, photobucket is down for maintenance... Gives me time to ponder about the winning pic. Who would've guessed that there are so many cute ear pics out there! :lol:

thanks Stoky! isnt he the cutest goofball ever? well, cutest anything ever really :lol: i found a really fnuny picture of one of my other favourite boys but i will leave this one up for a while ;)
and Yurek, we have the most fun in here, youll see... :D
someone explain this to me, he looks exactly the same as he does every week but last night i think my drool puddle was drooling at the sight of the hottness! i am more in love with him if thats possible
and with a few of the canadian ladies who have left and not come back i think Jacquie and i are the only ones left! :eek: you definitly outnumber us softcake :p

eta: i should add that i was stupid and didnt set up a tape :( i was talking on the phone right before the show and then my friend came over to watch so it completely slipped my mind! ill have to settle for the cbs youtube thingy, which you know i will watch over, and over and...

I felt the same way watching him last night. He looked the same, but it just seemed that he was really having FUN with the character last night, and that made it more enjoyable to watch. It's funny how in previous seasons Nick would try to hide his facial expressions, but now our new (and improved?) Nick just lets his expressions and words fly! Our little boy is growing up!

I was really hoping Nick would get to say the last name Sinclair...that way I would kinda get to hear him say my name with his twang...but, alas...it was not to be!

McStokes said:
I felt the same way watching him last night. He looked the same, but it just seemed that he was really having FUN with the character last night, and that made it more enjoyable to watch. It's funny how in previous seasons Nick would try to hide his facial expressions, but now our new (and improved?) Nick just lets his expressions and words fly! Our little boy is growing up!

Last night definitely goes into the same category as the final episodes of season 6 -- especially the prostitute-calling scene from Bang Bang, and all of Rashomama. Definitely having more fun with it!
I loved watching the singing on YouTube but I was sorry that they ended it when they did. Just a few seconds more and you get the shot with the bestest smile ever -- waiting for that cap with great anticipation.

The dark broding Nick of the last few weeks was defintley gone. He was just so scrumptious last night. :p

I'm having a "senior moment" so I apologize if I already said this here, but you know I have it bad when I'm already looking forward to the season 8 DVD commentaries in case they talk about Nick's singing scene!

And ya know, with season 6 it would have been nice to have some commentary on Rashomama <spelling?> when his shirt was being cut off!

Time to pick a winner, folks :D
Y'all made it very, very hard for me to pick one. Tons of cute ear-pics!
So here are the runner-ups in no particular order:

elsie Lots of laughlines and crinkles and a perfect ear. I love the flushed tip :)
blackflag A pair of lickable ears here, and a facial expression to die for :lol:
Stoky interesting approach to the theme and a neck that makes me want to nibble on :devil:
maple what I miss in this pic is a pitchfork and two little horns :devil:
Stoky again I so love him here! This one did almost win,
but Jacquie seems to know my weak spot and posted one of my favorite pics EVER. The ears, the dimples, the eyes, that killer smile... I'm totally fangirling about this *squeeeee* :)
So congratz Jacquie once again the next theme is in your hands :D

Good afternoon ladies and congrats Jacquie . :)

Glad new Nick was so yummy, I can't wait to see the screencaps. :D

I love that we are all so multicultural here in the ward! Are there any other British people here? *come join us if you are lurking*.

Thanks for your thoughts last night softcake , my presentation went brilliantly and I also got a really good night's sleep. My seminar was 'inspirational' apparantly! :lol: I'm in a really good mood today, and it's lovely to come in to all these cute ear pics!

Oh wow Happy Ward dance with Nick again :D It won't be a long dance as I'm getting ready to head out to the store. Lets do eyelashes. It's been a while and I know there are plenty of new ones out there. The limit is 12 and I'll pick a winner in about 24 hours. Happy Nick hunting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back