Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember getting up at 5am in the morning the Friday after the ep had aired to get the latest spoiler, and texted my best friend when I saw that Nick survived...

Watched the ep last week with a friend, and her first comment upon seeing Nick singing in the truck was, Well, if that isn't one fine hot man :D
I could only agree with her :D

OnlyTruth oh beach in November romantic and than Nicky
in the arms *sigh* what a dream, oh i hope i have tonight this. I love these picture too :D but finding new Nicky pics is really heavy *hmm* :rolleyes: what can we do? I´m search every day, but i can not find newest. We need a Linklist of pure Nicky pics :lol:

Sabine

I often look at CSI Caps for new pics.

Often there are new ones or I just find some I haven't seen before! :D So those are mostly new to me.

What happened in here? I was just off to have dinner, just for a couple of minutes, I swear! :lol: And now I'm presented with all the new Nicky-cuteness...
Babs you're my hero. I officially love you! :)
And welcome to the Ward, hodges (Now that's a sentence we won't hear on CSI :lol: Or maybe we will?)
My heartfelt sympathies to all of you with computer crashes. What a nightmare, losing all Nicky-Pics! :eek:

More theme pics from me:
Focused eyelashes
Even more of them
Sooo cute
A little shy, maybe?
I like this pic :lol: Okay, you knew I'd do that!
The ultimate eyelashes pic At least I think so :D

Now I'm off, checking Babs' screencaps once again
Good night to y'all, have sweet Nicky-dreams!

Howdy Yurek

your pics also fine you have good chance :D

you are laughing over me my titles :lol: ok i must it say my english not so good, but i´m learning OK :lol: your Nose :lol:
OnliyTruth sorry before i´ve forget Nicky crys at you
OnliyTruth! are you here look at his lips :D

Now i´m go to bed i´m tired and it´s a hard day for me, i must cooking for the family i´ts an very funny meal sour eggs with potatoes and sourcabbage.
ouuuu sour eggs
OK it´s not the best but my family like these. On Sunday i´ll cooking very tasty and spicy i swear! Noodles *hmmm* thats good (for me) not for Family :devil:
family wishes i do not cooking

OK Guys have a good night and sleep very well
have a lot of Nicky dreams
i like, love and kidding you

Sabine

Stokydream said:
Howdy Yurek

your pics also fine you have good chance :D

you are laughing over me my titles :lol: ok i must it say my english not so good, but i´m learning OK :lol: your Nose :lol:

Nope..I didn't mean your english but the titles you gave your pics when you saved them.. i.e. UnterStrom :lol:

Well...my morning pic!

Yay

And now I should go to work...They forgot to pick me up. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back