Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacquie said:
McStokes I was leaning more towards a cob of corn. :D

I have to confess it took a while for me to understand that one, I even had to look it up in my dictionary! How embarrassing... :rolleyes: :lol:
Yeah, but I can see now that maple is having a big influence on you, Jacquie :devil:

Oh, I am so confused, I can't keep up I'm afraid, not sure what this corn discussion is!! Never mind. I quite like the new shirt he is wearing... Much nicer than this one! if you ask me. ;)

Anyway, softcake , I would have liked Nick tonight as it is the last night before my husband comes back from London, but I will send him over to Germany for you instead. I have a migraine coming on (have thrown up twice already - sorry to say) and I really need to write my presentation for a seminar I am running tomorrow morning. I'm afraid Nicky would be very bored and lonely if he stayed here. :(

Night all, I definately need to write this presentation quickly and then get some sleep. And it is only 8pm, early for me!

Jacquie said:
Very nice pics. We started the theme idea back in late winter or early spring as a way to showcase some hot Texan named George Eads. I won the last theme of buzzed hair pics so I got to pick the next theme idea. I then pick the winner and then they pick a theme of what they might like to see. You don't have to participate in the theme to post pictures of George or Nick. :) I hope this helps.

Cool. Thanks! Nice explaining! :)

So now we have ears? I'll always stare on his ears if I see a pic of him.. Oo :lol:

Cute ear

Jacquie said:
allmaple I look to my elders to teach me things, like being a saucy minx. So thanks for being a good teacher. :lol: And yes the......oh right ears are good to nibble on.

erm, im the baby in here :p glad im not the only one who likes to nibble on ears :devil: :lol:

only one, but its a cute one
aw, muffin needs a hug!
that sure is one lickable ear um, yes, im weird...
D would kick my butt if i said what i wanted too, so just enjoy the ear :devil:
a good thing about the buzz? his ears are always on display!
how can an ear be so cute!!

hmmm....maybe in the next set ill try to go for bonus points too :lol:

"D would kick my butt if i said what i wanted too, so just enjoy the ear"

oh yeah...opened that one up and started laughing...looks like some nibblin' goin on! :devil:

elsie I'm sorry to hear you feel sick. I've had my share of migraines as well...try not to work so hard now.
And good luck on your presentation tomorrow.
Thanks for sending Nicky over, though, that's really generous ;) I'll start with the nibbling... Ears, of course, just ears *bans thoughts of cob of corns* *coughs*
:devil: I'm afraid I'm the one who's next on D's list... :D

"Room service" was on tonight - i.e. 20 minutes ago :D
Remember Season 6 started last week in Germany, so it's new Nicky to us on Thursdays, too :p Just a little reminder how hot he is in "Room Service" :D

softcake_70 said:
"Room service" was on tonight - i.e. 20 minutes ago :D
Remember Season 6 started last week in Germany, so it's new Nicky to us on Thursdays, too :p Just a little reminder how hot he is in "Room Service" :D

Yepp...*agrees* Really hot! I've also seen it. And I'm glad I can see it every thursday. I was afraid I'd miss it cause I came home late from university. *phew* But now we have to wait 2 weeks for the next epi...14 really hard days...

I also like/love season six style... See? :D

Yurek - another German fella in the Ward? Cool!
We're slowly taking it over :D

Just finished talking on the phone to Stoky :) I really like how many people I meet here who are just as crazy as I am :lol:

And Jacquie you're killing me here with almost life-sized pictures of our beloved! :lol:

softcake that is so cute you got to talk to Stoky! a bunch of people from the new york forum got together last night for dinner. i think thats so nice. we spend so much time 'together' in here but all of us are so spread out we could never do that. oh well.
and forgive me, i dont think i welcomed Yurek to the nut house, i mean, yeah i do mean nut house :D

all smiles because he knows hes gonna get a nibble soon
the left one sticks out a little more, how cute! my right one sticks out a little more, were the perfect match :D
jean chretien strikes again! :lol: sorry, i cant help it everytime i look at that one
cute ear and shirt i realize im the only one that thinks that, so i have to stick up for the shirt :lol:
i know where id like to take a bite...
again, i cant tell you what id do here so just look at the ear.... :devil:

so much for bonus points :lol: ah well, next time i guess

Yurek i´ve see now sorry :) welcome and have many fun.

Softcake :D now i must looking here i´m addict of these Forum.
Allmaple your new Avatar - hmm i like them.

it´s really good :lol:

but now is time to sleep wish all here a good new Day
and good Night and many sweet Nicky Dreams

wonderfull Dream *sigh*

Sabine

Thanks Stokeydream and allmaple! And don't worry...I'm mostly get overlooked. That's normal in my life. Never knew something else. :rolleyes:

Anyway...great pics! The nut house? Uhm...well...ookayyy :lol:

As I have exactly four fave characters in the CSI universe I browse here and there.. I can never choose only one. I love all... :D

Confused ear?
Orange ear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back