Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
*ahem* i thought i was the saucy minx in here Jacquie :p and i so meant to play this time, just never got around to it i guess. :lol: i had been looking through screencaps a while ago and thought 'ooh, this is a cute thinking picture', but of course by now ive completely forgotten what episodes they were :lol:
he has the cutest ears ever! dont ya just want to nibble on them? i mean....look over there! *runs away*

allmaple I look to my elders to teach me things, like being a saucy minx. So thanks for being a good teacher. :lol: And yes the......oh right ears are good to nibble on.

Weee, I won! :eek: (Sorry, Stoky that I beat you...) I'd love to do the happy Ward dance with Nick like Jacquie did, but I love him too much to torture him like that. I'm such a klutz :D I'm in for a victory cuddle, though.

And yes, I can take a hint when you're poking me with it! :lol: So the next theme will be: cute ears :) Extra double bonus points for dimples and laughlines. 12 pics, happy picture hunt :)

Hy Guys,

Jacquie thanks that you found this pic good. :devil: that makes me lucky (sorry i´ve write your name false) now
it´s right :)

and congrats softcake it´s Ok, the best pic is
winning. :D you have choice a good them. Kato feels better
now - thanks :)

Allmaple and wow, new Avatar :D i like this
Blackflag you too a new Avatar it´s nice :)
i must busy post to get an Avatar :rolleyes:

Nicksarafan you are so young Lady born in 1990 and your Father ist graduated earlier than George. Yes our George ist hot you have right :) but who ist Anderson Cooper?

Oh what did i do without you all - it´s so fantastic here.

My pics

sweet ear and laughing lines
Ear, laughlines, dimples and ... a little Stoker
all what we need
mhhh i will ribble
one cute ear
my favorite

now i must see CSI (the second epi) i am soo happy

have fun

Sabine

Here's a pic from the Early Show this morning, that I found.
Be warned though. The shirt is Reminiscent of of the one in A Little Murder, only it's red. :eek: :lol:

Susan

Hey ya'll. I am sooooo happppyyyy to be here today. My computer totally crashed and it's been messed up for days-- what a nightmare. I was terrified that I would lose my GE pic collection (I upload lots to photobucket but I keep an even bigger collection on my computer). Anyway, I ended up doing a "restore" which wiped out my applications but -- here's the good part -- all my data and pic files are still there! How happy am I?
Nick's happy too

I'd rather nibble his ears than have dinner, that's for sure. What a nice diet that would be... Can I have Nicky tonight or is he already occupied? I'd like to try that new earnibblin' diet :devil:

Y'all ;) doing a great job so far. I've already seen 8 potential winners :lol:

Good to hear that Kato feels better, Stoky Looking forward to your pics :) (don't forget CSI is on tonight! I almost did *duh*)

Edit: blackflag thanks for the pic! And thanks for the warning, too - nevertheless I spit some coke over my keyboard.... Gosh.... That shirt tops the one in "Little Murder" :lol:

OnlyTruth it's my biggest fear that I'll lose all my George-pics! Good thing you could fix it!

Now, see...I'm still fairly new to this site, so I'm just dippin' my little toe into the water so I don't get yelled at by Destiny...But...that said, that is EXACTLY what I was REALLY thinking! :D

I will never look at a corn field the same way again! (and yes...I have a few around me here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back