Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's not available in England!! (I just checked). Oh well...

Perfect excuse to post this pic. :devil:

softcake , from those pics I'm with you, Metzelder is lovely. ;) Good luck to Germany (not that they will need it).

yes there are two seasons silly! i thought you said they were airing it in germany! :p :lol: george played travis peterson in the first two episodes of the first season, then he was killed. but i guess his character was really popular with the young ladies (obviously) so they brought him back for the second season as travis twin brother nick corelli.
as for watching the show, there is no legal way to get it as they have not been released by the studio. i was a bad girl and am not allowed to discuss my aquistion methods on the board :devil:

edited again because i fixed one spelling mistake but made another :lol: this is why i choose science over language :lol:

Hy Ladys

Jaquie nice theme thanks :D

Allmaple ohhh i send you 1000 kisses and i love you
what pics from Georgie. I´m soo happy to see new pics from savannah - thanks :)

OK back to thinking Nicky

be i´m perfekt or have i forgot something?
hey ladys, what are you thinking over me in this moment?
what for lovely ladys her are looking
my smile hits all
ohh so many looking pics of me?
i need a big hug

i love these theme thinking. Nicky has so often a thinking Face :D

Now i must back to my dog, he is very ill, fever so high an i don´t now what he has. The veterinär comes tomorrow. I´m so afraid of my dog :( and tomorrow i must introduce me in an office who get a job for me.

Good Night and have many fun
have a nice dream from Nicky :devil:
love you all

Sabine

allmaple said:
yes there are two seasons silly! i thought you said they were airing it in germany!
:lol: For a moment I felt real silly! Yepp, it was on German telly, they showed it every Saturday and Sunday morning on pay TV, for months. Without the usual break during seasons, so I was a little confused ;) Now I need to investigate the ending, I don't quite remember :p

Stoky the poor Kato! Hope everything will be alright with him, maybe the vet will know what's wrong. And good luck on your job interview tomorrow!

Today I was shocked when I saw the weird blue/silver shirt at the trainstation. I was like: :eek: Nick Stokes here?? But on the second gaze I saw that there weren't any muscles in inside that shirt. So it couldn't have been Stokes...:lol: But I swear it's been exactly the same shirt. I just don't find the pic anymore. I didn't save it on my pc... :rolleyes:

Anyway...how does it come about the themes for the themes pics? I'm just curious... :)

"What the hell is that for?" :D
Thinks

Yurek said:

Anyway...how does it come about the themes for the themes pics? I'm just curious... :)

"What the hell is that for?" :D
Thinks

Very nice pics. We started the theme idea back in late winter or early spring as a way to showcase some hot Texan named George Eads. I won the last theme of buzzed hair pics so I got to pick the next theme idea. I then pick the winner and then they pick a theme of what they might like to see. You don't have to participate in the theme to post pictures of George or Nick. :) I hope this helps.

quote]Stokydream said:McStokes :)
i found in IMDb "Graduated from Belton High School in Belton, TX in 1985"
"Texas Tech University graduate of 1990" Sabine

[/QUOTE]

Holy Orange Juice Batman!!! I was born the year he graduated Highschool :eek:

actully I allready new that... but I don't care, he's hot anyway!!! oh and my dad went to Yale the same as Anderson Cooper :D (not the same year, my dad went earlyer) any way, love all my cuties... even if they are twice my age :D

and the theme is Nicky working? I'll come back and post some theme pics later...

if the power dosen't go out again, we're at my older sisters place in town, so we can cook dinner, becouse our house is out of power!!

and Blackflag I like that photo to and I love that owl too!!

I'm back :D

Working
Working

Working

Working

Working

those are all I got :D

good night all :D

Good morning :)
Soccer game yesterday ended 1:1 And it was - boring as hell, too :rolleyes:

nsf2 the theme was "thinking" not "working", but I guess while he's working, he thinks. Erm.. does it make sense? :D Feels like my brain is still half asleep.
Need some Nicky-goodness to wake me up:
Coffee and a cutie - the perfect match
Got juice?
Little Stoker comes out to play
That's what I should be doing right now
(working, not looking lovely and hot :D)
See, there's little Stoker again
Anybody else in love with his cute ears? :)

Alrighty, I'll be working now...

Good morning everyone and softcake thanks for the juice and coffee although I perfer tea with only milk :D. McStokes the ears are cute but I would like to rub other areas :devil:. Before I get us into too much trouble I will get down to the business of annoucning the winner of the thinking theme. Here are the runners up in no particular order.

Elsie always the gentleman when he's thinking and staring at your...front :lol:
babs open neck+buzz=yummy
softcake a serious think
blackflag a quiet think.
The two finalists are from Germany. Sometimes when I have this tough decission to make I go with what I saw first. So The runner up is Stokydream .This is a beautiful pic and it would have won if I hadn't seen softcake pic. The episode was good and Nick had some very good screen time. So congrats Softcake and Nick is now in your capable hands :D

Congrats Softcake!

Oh...Jacquie...I think you an I are skating on very thin ice! Maybe Nicky is like the Buddha...rub his <insert bodily area here> for good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back